PDA

View Full Version : Has this been posted? Good video..

Navy Chief
December 2nd, 2009, 07:15
http://www.franklinairshow.com/Video/Comedy%202010%20Net.WMV

NC

OBIO
December 2nd, 2009, 08:56
Now how the heck did they get my FRAPs videos? That is exactly how I fly...especially while trying to trim out a plane without a visible trim gauge on the dash.

luckydog
December 2nd, 2009, 09:49
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

:ernae:
:ernae:

cheezyflier
December 2nd, 2009, 09:53
good one :applause:

TomSteber
December 2nd, 2009, 10:05
I have wittnessed this in person twice. Hands down the best comedy routine I've ever seen (in person or on video).

What you don't get from the video is the part when he comes by waving both hands out of the cockpit. He's screaming like a little girl. Yes you can hear it because he's throttled back at the time. The other thing that's hard to capture from the video is how slow he's really going at times. If you guys ever get a chance to see him do the comedy routine or his Waco (with or without wingwalking) routine, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
You'll never forget it. His routine's are just as crazy as his father's were.
R.I.P. Jimmy

OBIO
December 2nd, 2009, 10:05
Just watched the video again...and remembered that I have a paint kit for Jen Narcizo (?) PA-18 Super Cub.....and I will have to paint it black (ooh, a Rolling Stones song) with those white scallops.

OBIO

TomSteber
December 2nd, 2009, 10:08
Just watched the video again...and remembered that I have a paint kit for Jen Narcizo (?) PA-18 Super Cub.....and I will have to paint it black (ooh, a Rolling Stones song) with those white scallops.

OBIO

That would be great. :applause:

Snuffy
December 2nd, 2009, 10:12
That's gotta be hard on the wing tips! :monkies:

Cazzie
December 2nd, 2009, 10:12
I was thinking the same thing OBIO, what a magnificent paint job that would be.

LOL Chief, hope the boy don't drive like that! :icon_lol:

I'm guite sure he has metal protection on the tips that is replaced regularly Snuffy. Must be off to get the boys at school.

Caz

Curtis P40
December 2nd, 2009, 10:31
Good plane, excellent pilot...way too cool...:applause:

David_L6
December 2nd, 2009, 12:33
That's GREAT! Thanks for posting it.

TomSteber
December 2nd, 2009, 16:16
I believe he has something on the wingtips that holds some form of powder or flour. It's released when he drags the tip. As far as what the tips are made of, I'm sure their reinforced.

Wittpilot
December 2nd, 2009, 17:30
Did you guys see Younkin was involved in a crash of his Monocoupe a few weeks ago? Guess he was able to walk away with some bumps and bruises.... he was very fortunate... I thought the crash looked kinda bad...