PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Stats.. What level are you at?

Lionheart
December 1st, 2009, 23:47
Hey all,

If you hit 'p' two times, you arrive at your Pilot Status page. This shows EVERYTHING about you and your progress.

I thought I would post mine.

So far, I have downed 29 Kha-Ahk fighter scouts. I am really not into dog-fighting either.. Well, I didnt use to be. Gets addictive.

I wonder if some of those that I shot down were my own, lol.. I know a couple of times, when in the Elephant, some freighters would run into the side. Goofy pilots. The thing was so big, I guess they just crash into you if you are in a main shipping lane of traffic. Luckily, my shields were strong enough.

Bill

GT182
December 2nd, 2009, 12:12
Capt. Jack Sparrow(me) is still listed as Harmless Merchant. LOL

Lionheart
December 2nd, 2009, 13:15
Capt. Jack Sparrow(me) is still listed as Harmless Merchant. LOL

At least you arent dangerous to your own fleet like me.. lol..

Bill

GT182
December 2nd, 2009, 15:45
Well, I would say that too loud Bill. :rolleyes: I have accidently fired on a couple so-called friendlies, and they were't too happy. Isn't that right Ollie? LOL

gigabyte
December 4th, 2009, 18:27
Well I just restarted after a system SNAFU - as noted in the mission logs my Chief Engineer got a little carried away with the Space Fuel... but I am building my stats back up I will grab a shot in the AM and post it, I did use the Apricot Start so my rep has a jumpstart but the kills and travel are accurate.

Marlin
December 5th, 2009, 16:54
I am a Master Chief and something like opportunist when it comes to trading.:running:

gigabyte
December 7th, 2009, 15:16
OK Guys, Gals, and "Others" this includes those lovely/handsome whatever aSexual whatever they are, here is the GiGa Status before yesterdays Furball in the Xenon Core...

Keep in mind this is a restart so I have plenty of experience, I already knew where to find some of the better abandoned ships, and a couple of good trade deals that got me started quick.

The last screen shows the 3 Xenon Q's and 2 stations from last week, and I have painted several more on the front of my gunship from yesterdays missions :)

Lionheart
December 7th, 2009, 17:36
Goodness man.. You are inspiring, Mike..

<--- off to wipe out some Xenon and Kha-ahk...

Bill

Chacha
December 7th, 2009, 17:40
OK Guys, Gals, and "Others" this includes those lovely/handsome whatever aSexual whatever they are, here is the GiGa Status before yesterdays Furball in the Xenon Core...

Keep in mind this is a restart so I have plenty of experience, I already knew where to find some of the better abandoned ships, and a couple of good trade deals that got me started quick.

The last screen shows the 3 Xenon Q's and 2 stations from last week, and I have painted several more on the front of my gunship from yesterdays missions :)

Wow Mike....

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

.... .... .... .... .... .... :applause:

Craig Taylor
December 10th, 2009, 05:13
After playing this for a little over a month...

I am a Wholesaler and a Marksman, an Argon Federation Marshall with a law enforcement license (watch out, Chacha!), a Teladi Company Helper with security license, a member of the Boron Queen's Honor Guard, a Friend of the Split, a Paranid Unholy Nomad (I like that one...), and no advancement yet with the Goners or Terrans.

I've blasted dozens of ships, mostly pirates plus a few of the Duke's freighters. I've claimed a few, and captured a few.

I have my Nova Raider, a Buster Sentinel, an Iguana Vanguard, a Toucan hauler, a Mercury freighter, 2 Mercury haulers, and just over $3 Million.

And I still haven't made it over to Omicron Lyrae to start the main plot. I was going to try to jump in, but you need to know at least one jumpgate first. But I am getting closer... :running:

Lionheart
December 10th, 2009, 22:02
I am now presently up to 111 Million at my HQ, and 40 Million on my personal launch.

Took out a Q with my fleet today. I was hoping I could take it down with my Nemesis, but that didnt want to happen.

Waiting for Mikes book to come out; 'How to take down Xenon Sectors'

Bill