PDA

View Full Version : Is everybody ready for Cyber Monday

hey_moe
November 30th, 2009, 03:29
I got a few emails on the discounts but nothing that made my eyes pop out...lol. Some how Linda got me out of bed at 4:30am to go to Wal-Mart, which by the way I can't stand to go to and do some shopping on Black Friday....what a nightmare. That place was packed and there was no place to park...lol. I did get some good buys on some DVD's that were five bucks. In the DVD area and gaming area there was no place to stand....everybody is in the lay away line. By the looks of the people pushing carts you would have thought they won the lottery. :monkies:

Snuffy
November 30th, 2009, 03:54
Bah Humbug. :kilroy:

GT182
November 30th, 2009, 05:13
Things were a mess here too Moe. Da Warden dragged me off to WallyMart late in the moring Friday. You would not believe the number of DE State Troopers in the store. It seems the shop-lifters were out in force too according to the lady at the front door checking receipts.

Snuffy... let yer inner child free. :173go1: :bump:

David_L6
November 30th, 2009, 13:13
Just kidding. I know what they are.

Black Friday is a good day for me to stay at home! So I did.

I checked out some of the e-mails I received about Cyber Monday... Didn't see anything especially appealing.

Henry
November 30th, 2009, 13:16
they had happy hour Friday and today in my local bar
does that count? if so been there done that:icon_lol:
H

Chacha
November 30th, 2009, 16:04
Black Friday, Cyber Monday.... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Done my shopping before the sale.... I am happy... Don't regret it one bit! :icon_lol: