PDA

View Full Version : Back on the road again tomorrow....

Navy Chief
November 29th, 2009, 16:18
I drove up to Indianapolis for Thanksgiving weekend, and will head home tomorrow morning.

Decided to wait until tomorrow, as most folks went home today. I have my rottweiler, "Chief", with me. He has been so well behaved, and it's been a great visit.

Will be glad to be back home and get back to working out again. The food has been great, but whew!!!

NC

Snuffy
November 29th, 2009, 17:57
Drive careful Pete ... get Chief home safe.

harleyman
November 30th, 2009, 02:31
Hi Chief.......

OBIO
November 30th, 2009, 03:40
Have a safe trip Chief. I am not surprised that Pete has been very well behaved.....every Rott I have been around has been a well behaved dog. In spite of the underserved reputation for aggression, Rotts are some very well mannered, laid back and friendly dogs. My sis-in-law has a big ol teddy bear of a 190 plus pound Rott......all bones, muscle and love, with a bit of stink thrown in every once in a while...man that dog can have some nasty gas.

OBIO

Navy Chief
November 30th, 2009, 03:41
Thanks Harley and Snuffy,

I am definitely going to be more careful than usual. Raining most of trip. I'll post when we get home tonight................"On the road again......."

NC

Cazzie
November 30th, 2009, 03:57
Guys, y'all don't know nasty gas. I have a sooner (fat dog) "Bud-Bud", that the boys picked out for me at the pound when my Australian Shepard of 16 years had to be put down. So he's more the kid's dog than my dog. My buddy Mark Collie gave me a fresh papered Chocolate Lab when he heard my Aussie went down. Us rednecks take care of each other, don't ya know. But anyhow, getting carried away here, Bud-Bud is the most obnoxious pooch I have ever seen. He belches, hacks likes he's gonna puke, let's the most fowl silent farts ever to be had, you have to leave the room for fear of asphyxiation. And the freak will hump a large stuffed toy in a heartbeat if you leave one out for him. Yes, he was fixed in the proper time, the dog is just a freak show.

Back at the subject, hope you're home safe and sound by the time ya read this Chief. I bet ol' Pete'll be glad to be home too.

Caz

Navy Chief
November 30th, 2009, 13:09
Just got home. Left Indy at 8:30 this morning, and reached my driveway at about 5 PM. Whew........ exhaustion was settling in. All safe though, and just fed Chief. He took the trip like a trooper.

NC

harleyman
December 1st, 2009, 03:42
Glad to hear you are home and safe....:applause: