PDA

View Full Version : 'MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!!! "Da' Bears" Need Assistance!'...

Panther_99FS
November 29th, 2009, 13:45
:isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy:....

Snuffy
November 29th, 2009, 13:48
I think they need more than just assistance ... :bump:

Trans_23
November 29th, 2009, 13:52
That bad already Panther? I haven't started watching it yet. Waiting for the DVR to get enough time to blast through all the BS. The Bears are playing their worst football for all the world to see. Seems like most of their games are nationally televised this year. I don't think they will have to worry about that next year. It should be strictly Sunday noon games next season. It will be our own dirty little secret then. :bump:

brad kaste
November 29th, 2009, 13:58
That bad already Panther? I haven't started watching it yet. Waiting for the DVR to get enough time to blast through all the BS. The Bears are playing their worst football for all the world to see. Seems like most of their games are nationally televised this year. I don't think they will have to worry about that next year. It should be strictly Sunday noon games next season. It will be our own dirty little secret then. :bump:

Ha ha Trans. So well stated. It's half time now and it's 24 to 7. My brother predicts the final score will be 42-7. Prediction was made yesterday. He could be right.

Cloud9Gal
November 29th, 2009, 13:58
And I fear for my Steelers tonight.....no Big Ben against the Ravens. Eeek!! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-scared010.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Trans_23
November 29th, 2009, 14:02
Ha ha Trans. So well stated. It's half time now and it's 24 to 7. My brother predicts the final score will be 42-7. Prediction was made yesterday. He could be right.
Thanks for the spoiler but I guess I expected it so it really isn't. I figured they would lose by 25. I guess I shouldn't have been so optimistic.

Snuffy
November 29th, 2009, 14:09
And I fear for my Steelers tonight.....no Big Ben against the Ravens. Eeek!! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-scared010.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

No need to fear, football is a team effort and though the quaterback is a priority player on the team, winning doesn't necessarily depend on the one player. The team has to believe in itself. (something the bears apparently don't do yet.)

The problem here lies in the fact that, from what I heard earlier today, is that the Steelers didn't go out and get a good backup quaterback but they're using their third string quaterback who has only thrown one professional pass in his short career.

I know your contempt for the Patriots C9G but if the Pats can beat the Ravens, surely the Steelers can too. I'll be pullin for ya.

As for da bears ... say good night gracie.

Panther_99FS
November 29th, 2009, 14:56
However....
We Bear fans can rejoice in knowing that Minnesota has either seriously struggled or lost against teams with a winning record..(e.g. Pittsburgh)....

paiken
November 29th, 2009, 15:47
However....
We Bear fans can rejoice in knowing that Minnesota has either seriously struggled or lost against teams with a winning record..(e.g. Pittsburgh)....

That's the Brett Favre effect. Same thing happened when he worked for the Packers.

Trans_23
November 29th, 2009, 15:48
Just made it to halftime here. The Bears didn't look as bad as I thought except for the INTERCEPTIONS!! :toilet:

Trans_23
November 29th, 2009, 17:00
2 yards of offense in the second half!! I wonder if Lovie has admitted what Bears fans have known for a long time now. The season is history.

Panther_99FS
November 29th, 2009, 17:15
2 yards of offense in the second half!! I wonder if Lovie has admitted what Bears fans have known for a long time now. The season is history.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:........:isadizzy:

brad kaste
November 30th, 2009, 06:24

It's not Lovie's style to admit anything. Anything.

Emil Frand
November 30th, 2009, 11:55
oh dear blame Favre for the pitt loss, I saw that game and that int was a flub by the rb of a totally catchable ball. Bretts playing the best he ever has, probably be mvp this year, 175 pass attempts for 3 ints which is the lowest in the nfl, 24 tds and the viks are 10-1, one game behind NO and 3 ahead of everyone else. While I agree Ive seen him make some stupid passes the favre effect as you call it doesnt exist. and please dont use last year as a jet as an example, playing hurt, as investigated by the nfl, and having that choking mismanager of a coach he had was more to blame than anything favre did, I believe the browns are 1-9 now? good coaching!
I couldnt wait for the 2 packer games, the packers were touted as superbowl contenders at the beginning of the season, 44 sacks later,7-4, 2 losses to the Viks theyre fighting for their lives in a wildcard run.
My dream senario is to see them meet up for the nfc championship game and come back to GB loosers with the same motto they always use, theres always next year! go pack!
As far as the Bears holy cow, they played like crap, I was expecting a heartstopper but it was never an issue who was in control.
Oh btw, I live in Green Bay..........

Snuffy
November 30th, 2009, 12:02
... I know your contempt for the Patriots C9G but if the Pats can beat the Ravens, surely the Steelers can too. I'll be pullin for ya. ...

Oops, guess I was wrong! How embarassin' :isadizzy:

paiken
November 30th, 2009, 18:01
oh dear blame Favre for the pitt loss, I saw that game and that int was a flub by the rb of a totally catchable ball. Bretts playing the best he ever has, probably be mvp this year, 175 pass attempts for 3 ints which is the lowest in the nfl, 24 tds and the viks are 10-1, one game behind NO and 3 ahead of everyone else. While I agree Ive seen him make some stupid passes the favre effect as you call it doesnt exist. and please dont use last year as a jet as an example, playing hurt, as investigated by the nfl, and having that choking mismanager of a coach he had was more to blame than anything favre did, I believe the browns are 1-9 now? good coaching!
I couldnt wait for the 2 packer games, the packers were touted as superbowl contenders at the beginning of the season, 44 sacks later,7-4, 2 losses to the Viks theyre fighting for their lives in a wildcard run.
My dream senario is to see them meet up for the nfc championship game and come back to GB loosers with the same motto they always use, theres always next year! go pack!
As far as the Bears holy cow, they played like crap, I was expecting a heartstopper but it was never an issue who was in control.
Oh btw, I live in Green Bay..........

Perhaps you didn't see my tongue planted firmly in my cheek. BTW, I was born in Green Bay. Lived 2 blocks from Lambeau (Thorndale St.) from 1964-1969. Best years of my life.