Blackbird686
November 28th, 2009, 13:23
On 10 YEARS of "MIRAGE FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR" :icon29:

The best resource for Mirage Aircraft IMHO. :medals:

BB686:USA-flag:

fsafranek
November 28th, 2009, 15:05
Thank you. As I said on the website...

"Time flies when you're having fun." It is hard to believe that 10 years ago this week I started this website. It began on a Thanksgiving vacation weekend with a handful of aircraft, a couple instrument panels, and a few scenery files. Since then it has grown to over 500 aircraft and repaints, nearly 100 different instrument panels, and scenery covering Mirage activity all around the
world, and much more. But more importantly I have had the opportunity to meet a lot of great people who share my enthusiasm for the Mirage. Thank you all for making this website what it is today.
:ernae:

dogknot
November 28th, 2009, 16:04
Congratulations, Frank, on this milestone! :applause:

Wing_Z
November 28th, 2009, 17:52
...Thank you all for making this website what it is today...
I'd echo that, it's one of those places that feel as if they've always been around, hard to imagine not dipping in to pick up a Mirage, or part, every so often, really.
Well done and thanks, Frank :applause::icon29::applause:

Railrunner130
November 28th, 2009, 18:24
Congratulations Frank!!

Flyboy208
November 28th, 2009, 19:00
Thanks for your great website Frank! I have every single file and variant for FS9 and FSX thanks to you, and yes, I am addicted! Mike :applause:

Lionheart
November 28th, 2009, 21:58
Congrats Frank! Goodness, thats a long time and a ton of data..

Bill

Planes-11
November 29th, 2009, 10:17
Excellent!!! Well Done Sir!...:guinness:...ooops, sorry I thought I put that on the side table, so here enjoy some cake..:birthday2.....:icon_lol: