PDA

View Full Version : "State Dinner Balloon Boy and Girl"

Dain Arns
November 27th, 2009, 13:10
You know, I have give Brian Williams of NBC News credit on this statement he made regarding the breach of security at the White House state dinner:

"If this turns out to be someone's 15 minutes, the equivalent of uh, State Dinner Balloon Boy and Girl, I think that will be tragic and almost pathetic."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/34166117#34166124

I have to agree. If you choose to watch the video I linked, it clearly shows she was out to show herself off, especially at one point after being introduced formally at the dinner, she jerks her husband to a stop so she can gain more 'face' time in front of the press cameras.

Mr. Williams made the statement during the interview done on his time off during the holiday. He really gives credit to and backs the the security efforts of the Secret Service and White House staff. That was nice to see from a journalist.

These folks BTW, were turned away at the first checkpoint, and circumvented that check point, again, to crash the dinner, "allegedly". Tsk tsk for them, last I remember that was a felony.

Well, they got their fame.

I hope they further reward their new found fame by throwing the book at them and the Bravo channel reality TV show film crew, and toss them all in a federal detention facility. That'll be great reality TV! :icon_lol: