PDA

View Full Version : Been busy making new paints.

Chuck Lawsen
November 26th, 2009, 20:47
Hello everyone, it’s been awhile since I’ve uploaded some paints, but it’s not like I haven’t been busy. First, I learned how to redo prop textures because I wanted to use the MAAM C47/DC3 in FSX and a 2<SUP>nd</SUP> update appeared on the MAAM free stuff to fix some of the texture problems including the prop textures for the military models, but the DC3 passenger models’ prop was still not fixed, so I decided to tackle it. Since I’ve made some repaints of various airlines, I then decided to make 4 new sets: red, orange, white, and bare metal tips. I’ve also made a version for FS9 too. Next I created a whole new spin prop for Milton Shupes’ Beech D18.Then a friend of mine was commenting that he likes flying Shupes’ Howard 500 in FSX, but the prop texture was annoying, so I fixed it next. Included are thumbnails for all these prop fixes too. I just uploaded so they will appear here soon . Also in the FS9 section, I’ve uploaded 4 more WOP B-17’s (including thumbnails for FSX users) and some Warbird P-51B’s for FS9 (don’t have the FSX vs. yet). Hope you like these!