PDA

View Full Version : Production halted...

Rami
November 26th, 2009, 18:06
To all,

I am temporarily suspending all revision / update / new work in the Mediterranean theatre. I'm not saying why...yet. I just ask that you trust me when I tell you that the results will be worth it. This halts final revisions to the Tuskegee Airmen, and the Mediterranean Beaufighter campaign.

I suppose that there's no stopping me now from hopping a steamer for the Pacific and getting DOA off the ground!

whitehawk_2009
November 26th, 2009, 19:54
Hmmm...interesting. A change of scenery is always a good thing. I wonder what's to come.

WH

PJMack
November 26th, 2009, 21:09
Curiously arousing.:ernae:

tonybones2112
November 26th, 2009, 21:13
To all,

I am temporarily suspending all revision / update / new work in the Mediterranean theatre. I'm not saying why...yet. I just ask that you trust me when I tell you that the results will be worth it. This halts final revisions to the Tuskegee Airmen, and the Mediterranean Beaufighter campaign.

I suppose that there's no stopping me now from hopping a steamer for the Pacific and getting DOA off the ground!

Rami, I have an interest in ground attack in N. Africa, plus attack on shipping, but that's down the road. When you get it done my friend is when you get it done. We will be awaiting patiently the results.

I hope that flu is better.

Luftkapitan Herr Wolfgang von Sweinhund

Rami
November 27th, 2009, 00:49
All right, fine. Here's the deal. Afnor, Part I was just that. There are additions to it being made, first in Morocco and then in Algeria / Tunisia that will expand Jean Bomber / Dombral's excellent work.

Due to this development, I decided to shut down the Med and wait for these to be completed, that way I can incorporate them and not have to do ANOTHER update to my stuff.

That's not the whole story...but why ruin the surprise. :d

hewman100
November 27th, 2009, 01:46
Just enough to get us hooked then.....

A lot of people have wanted you to 'Go East' for a while Rami, I think that it'll be a good idea to oblige them for a while ;)

CrisGer
November 27th, 2009, 06:45
wow, that sounds very exciting. worth the wait. :)

Ravenna
November 27th, 2009, 16:06
Hmm...sounds like Operation Torch. Then again, I'm a bit fixated at the moment, as I'm reading "An Army at Dawn" by Rick Atkinson.Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Rami
November 27th, 2009, 16:23
Hmm...sounds like Operation Torch.

Give that man a case of beer! :ernae:

hewman100
November 28th, 2009, 00:41
TORCH! :jump::jump::jump::jump::applause::applause::appla use::applause:

Ravenna
November 28th, 2009, 01:18
That beer is just in the nick of time.....we're in the middle of a heat wave!

erufle
November 28th, 2009, 03:49
I am very happy you are trying to deal with your European addiction Rami. Its good to know that the intervention was a success! Now we need to focus on your recovery. I think a few weeks in Australia/New Guinea will help with this. Then, when you get back to Africa, maybe you won't be so tempted to paddle a dingy across the Med. Seriously though, an updated DOA campaign would be ever so fantastic!

Love ya bro, and keep up the good work! :medals: