PDA

View Full Version : Lionheart Creations FTP temporarily offline

Lionheart
November 25th, 2009, 12:43
Hey all,

If anyone decides to purchase from my website, note that the server is temporarily down. I'll post here when its up and running again.

My apologies for the delay if you have already purchased and cannot get your download.

Bill
Lionheart Creations Ltd.

Chacha
November 25th, 2009, 20:12
Hey all,

If anyone decides to purchase from my website, note that the server is temporarily down. I'll post here when its up and running again.

My apologies for the delay if you have already purchased and cannot get your download.

Bill
Lionheart Creations Ltd.

Are you experiencing technical difficulties or are have you given your crew a holiday off? :isadizzy:

Lionheart
November 25th, 2009, 22:13
Technical Difficulties..

They emailed me and said 'something wierd that shouldnt have happened to your site 'did' and we are fixing it'..

Its now 2 days later and its not fixed yet..

Bill

Lionheart
November 28th, 2009, 12:42
The FTP is running smoothly once again...

:USA-flag:

Paint kits are not all loaded up. That will take another day. But all the major installers and manuals are running and available now.

Bill

Felixthreeone
November 28th, 2009, 12:50
Bill, if I might ask....when (approximately) should I start warming up the credit card for the Avelina or Epic VLJ (assuming FS9 versions are planned)? I am jonesin' for more LHC stuff in the hangar! Your aircraft are great!