PDA

View Full Version : ufo in pennsylvania

cheezyflier
November 25th, 2009, 06:03
http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20091124/sc_space/iscasefinallyclosedon1965pennsylvaniaufomystery

GT182
November 25th, 2009, 06:16
:isadizzy: Doesn't say one way or the other..... typical noninformation.

Dain Arns
November 25th, 2009, 07:34
"Attack of the Giant Metallic Space Acorn". I think that one was on "Mystery Science Theater 3000". :icon_lol:

But seriously, that was about the time of the CORONA, HEXAGON, GAMBIT recon satellite programs, where film was being returned to earth via re-entry capsules. Despite what the article states, and others believe, I think that would be the most likely culprit. Sounds like it wasn't uncommon for these re-entry capsules to be off course, and would explain the government being 'quiet' about it. :kilroy:

Bjoern
November 25th, 2009, 07:49
There's no such thing as UFOs, those are just recon vehicles sent from that ultra secret Nazi base on the dark side of the moon. :d

Lionheart
November 25th, 2009, 11:16
When I was a kid, in the library, there were tons of books on UFO's. Back then, you didnt have sciences for faking photos very well, so you could usually see if they were fake or not.

Several that I had seen, that seems ludicrous to me were these photos of what looked like the head of a domed shaped bullet, with a bump or cap at the tip. Oddly, they usually were always filmed or photographed 'on their side' hovering or moving. One group of mountain climbers photographed one, taking a great shot of it, hoving between some mountains very very close to them. It was just sitting there in the sky, near them, as though it was watching them.

The things were usually about 6 feet in diameter, like a little Apollo capsule. Ours do not hover though..

Now, grown up and near 50 years old, I would guess that they were extraterrestrial, and were possibly drones, being they are so small, unless the occupents were the small grays, then you probably had room for 1 in there plus equipment and an engine of some sort..

From some 'leaked?' information on one saucer that they were experimenting on (found disc?), the walls of metal could be tuned to be translucent, like glass or plexi, so they have probably found a way to not need windows, so a disc or 'acorn' wouldnt need windows if they can polarize and make the shell transparent, at least in certain area's.

So many mysteries.. So much to learn and find out..

Bill

lifejogger
November 25th, 2009, 12:08
Sounds like something you would see on the History Channel where they talk about something for what seems like hours but never come to a conclusion.

Wing_Z
November 25th, 2009, 12:14
There's no such thing as UFOs, those are just recon vehicles sent from that ultra secret Nazi base on the dark side of the moon. :d
"There is no Dark side of the Moon.
Matter of fact, it's all Dark" - Pink Floyd
:running::running::running::bump::running:

Snuffy
November 25th, 2009, 12:18
I was living just north of the PA/NY state line out by Chataqua lake back then. I was 10 years old and remember the sky being lit up by this thing.

Never did figure it out.

cheezyflier
November 25th, 2009, 13:12
"Attack of the Giant Metallic Space Acorn". I think that one was on "Mystery Science Theater 3000". :icon_lol:

http://www.paulandstorm.com/tournament/images/servocrow.jpg

Pauke! Pauke!
November 25th, 2009, 16:06
Truth is the boys and I were out cruising in the Keystone State because for some reason the little guys had got it into their overlarge heads that PA girls were easy, as in easier than that all Earth girls are easy. Well to make a long story short. We had to make a stop at the corner of 9th Street and Passyunk Avenue in Philadelphia PA to grab a bite to eat. I wanted to go to Pat's for a cheesesteak but the boys preferred Geno's because they thought the girl at the service window had a nice rack. I’m talking a balcony you could do Shakespeare from. Well the little guys were posing macho to impress the gal behind the counter, you see. They're talking trash and grabbing their crouches saying, "Bada bing bada boom," you know. But the pretty waitress is paying them no attention, what so ever.

Well, the little guys are getting sort of steamed, you know, so they start to ask for handfuls of Peperoncini from this gal and wolfing them down trying to get a comment from her or at least some kind of acknowledgement. Well nothing doing, she keeps handing them out and they keep gulping the peppers down. This goes on for at least 30 minutes. Well the boys are starting to get a green tinge to their gray gills and I figure that enough is enough so I convince them that it’s time to split.

Somewhere over Kecksburg one of the little guys breaks wind something awful from eating all those peppers. I’m talking a thick viscous haze. The pall filled the crew compartment of that little saucer and almost corroded the plasma-couples for the antimatter graviton capacitors of the inertial compensator. Well we had to take her down in a hurry to clear the air or we would have been a debris field spread over 3 counties. The little guys get out and pass some serious gas and we vent the crew compartment then we’re off. Trouble is that type of alien flatulence is very luminous and sort of radioactive. We had to high tail it out of there real quick because it was starting to look like World War III and the NORAD guys were getting curious enough to scramble the local Air National Guard folks to our sector.

Just another wasted Thursday night.

cheezyflier
November 25th, 2009, 18:34
if you had just gone over the bridge into camden, you could have actually had the easy ones. i guess the aliens medical technology could have overcome the jersey girl's parting gifts?

Wing_Z
November 25th, 2009, 19:05
Just another wasted Thursday night.

For a moment, you had me fooled there!
Then, I noticed how Kableced had been photoshopped out, and replaced with the big fat guy!
And I knew, it couldn't possibly have been a Thursday, because Kableced would never go out, except on Halloween! :d