PDA

View Full Version : 'Massa Promises A Clean Battle..'

Panther_99FS
October 28th, 2008, 16:36
http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/f1-massa-promises-clean-title-battle/

Interesting to note that some of the comments have people speculating that Alonso or Raikkonen will take out Hamilton...

Of course Hamilton is an expert at taking himself out....:d

Ferry_vO
October 28th, 2008, 16:40
Hmmm.... Hamilton on pole, Massa on second and Raikkonen in third... All Massa has to do is wait on the outside of the first corner for Kimi to 'miss his braking point' and take off Hamilton.. :d

wombat666
October 28th, 2008, 22:16
That line should read:

"Former FAILED team owner Eddie Jordan, meanwhile, recently advised 23-year-old Hamilton to "take him out" should the Brazilian employ similar tactics at Interlagos."

For my own part, I'd like to think that neither Felipe or The 'Iceman' would lower themselves to the Schumacher level.
If Massa wins the championship it would be a reward well deserved, but I expect Hamilton will end up with the Big Brass Ring, pplacing the final nail in the EffWun coffin for people like me.

The opposite to this entire sorry mess played out in Spain with the MotoGP gang, hard but clean racing in all three categories, plenty of camaradrie between riders, and considering all Championships had been decided, winning the race was at the forefront.
Even Melandri wrestled the Ducati into the Top Ten!!!!!
Adriana has another nice new BMW to add to her collection.
Brilliant season all round, with the new kids in MotoGP performing very well, while we may have another Valentino emerging in the 250 ranks.
Take note Max and Bernie, this is what REAL RACING is all about!
:applause:

Panther_99FS
October 29th, 2008, 04:36
I expect Hamilton will end up with the Big Brass Ring, pplacing the final nail in the EffWun coffin for people like me.

Hey Wozza!
Hamilton should already be champion! Let's not forget the ridiculous penalty against Sebastian Bourdais that gave Massa the additional points to be competitive in this final race....