PDA

View Full Version : "The Blind Side".......loved the movie

Navy Chief
November 23rd, 2009, 12:38
First off, I need to explain that I have not been to a movie theatre in about 6 years. Just wasn't into driving the distance to one, nor spending the bucks.

But I gave in, and drove to see "Pirate Radio" yesterday. As things turned out, I never saw that movie. I endured the almost-a-half-hour of stupid ads, and #%^&ing previews. The movie supposedly began, and the soundtrack was playing, but no video! After almost 10 minutes of that, I finally gave up, and walked out, and chose a different movie to see. As it happened, "The Blind Side" was premiering. I knew Sandra Bullock was in it, but that's ALL I knew.

Folks, it is a great movie. Go see it!

http://www.theblindsidemovie.com/

NC

Cloud9Gal
November 23rd, 2009, 14:49
Thanks for sharing NC! Hubby and I have talked about going to see it this weekend! Critics are saying Sandra Bullock delivers "her best performance in years."

Dain Arns
November 23rd, 2009, 16:14
Maybe fate, maybe divine intervention. But you saw a way better movie instead. :icon_lol:

Navy Chief
November 23rd, 2009, 16:56
Maybe fate, maybe divine intervention. But you saw a way better movie instead. :icon_lol:

I believe that!

NC

Snuffy
November 23rd, 2009, 17:57
This one is on my "to catch" list. I won't catch it in the theater as I hate going by myself, so I'll wait for it to hit HBO. I've enjoyed the previews I've seen thus far!

OH! and Sandra Bullock!! :jump: wooo! Makes my head :mixedsmi:

Navy Chief
November 23rd, 2009, 18:09
This one is on my "to catch" list. I won't catch it in the theater as I hate going by myself, so I'll wait for it to hit HBO. I've enjoyed the previews I've seen thus far!

OH! and Sandra Bullock!! :jump: wooo! Makes my head :mixedsmi:

Ok, Snuffy, I admit it....I did have a date, and here's a picture of her. Her name is Deb.

NC

Snuffy
November 23rd, 2009, 18:13
Nice NC! :ernae:

Mobayrasta
November 23rd, 2009, 18:14
Ok, Snuffy, I admit it....I did have a date, and here's a picture of her. Her name is Deb.

NC

Wow Chief she is cute!

Prowler1111
November 23rd, 2009, 18:49
..just..just stay away..and i mean AWAY, from 2012...
Prowler

Navy Chief
November 23rd, 2009, 19:14
..just..just stay away..and i mean AWAY, from 2012...
Prowler

Ok, I'll bite; why? Bad movie? Scary? I know zip about this movie. Not sure I want to now!

NC

Prowler1111
November 23rd, 2009, 19:20
Pete..just leave your brains at home and let the stomach and eyes enjoy it, plenty BS around, but popcorn may alleviate the fact that you couldīve saved the money and catch something better on tv..like a "V" rerun (original 80īs)..i mean..is THAT bad..
Prowler

Hals und Bein Bruch
November 24th, 2009, 13:57
NC, they made quality babes back then ..!!:monkies:

Navy Chief
November 24th, 2009, 15:09
NC, they made quality babes back then ..!!:monkies:

No argument from me! :jump:

NC