View Full Version : Razbam - Skyraiders Vol2 Full Pack

Pepere
November 22nd, 2009, 04:08
Is this a awesome aircraft?

It's on sale at fspilotshop for 12.00 USD

David

Tweek
November 22nd, 2009, 04:19
Every single Razbam model appears to be on sale, so I'm tempted to pick up a couple. Are they all FSX native models (EA-6B/A-6/F-102/Banshee/Skyraider)?

edit: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=26313 Seems you were beaten to it!

hschuit
November 22nd, 2009, 07:22
Every single Razbam model appears to be on sale, so I'm tempted to pick up a couple. Are they all FSX native models (EA-6B/A-6/F-102/Banshee/Skyraider)?

I purchased the A-6 today and yes, that one is truly native FSX, I can recommend it. There is no 2D panel but the VC is so good you will not need/miss it.

cheers, Henk.

IanP
November 22nd, 2009, 07:40
The EA-6 and F-102 are also FSX native. I'm 99% sure the Banshees were updated to FSX native, but the Skyraiders, last time I saw them, were not and remain FS9 ports that need patching.

I was using all of them happily in FSX Accel on my WinXP installation, but only have the A-6s and KA-6s installed on the W7 64/FSX Accel installation right now.

Tweek
November 22nd, 2009, 08:31
Thanks for the info. Bought the Prowler as something else to fly off Javier Fernandez's carriers.

Also, I despise 2D panels, so the lack of them doesn't bother me in the slightest. VC + TrackIR is the only way to go about business in the cockpit, as far as I'm concerned!

oakfloor
November 22nd, 2009, 15:31
One of my first payware from them, and the last, what a waste of $25. Maybe they have improved some? probley worth $12 bucks