PDA

View Full Version : Thumbnails don't match aircraft

jmig
November 21st, 2009, 18:59
All of a sudden some of my aircraft thumbnails don't match up with the aircraft. The picture of a say, Iris T-6 is where the Aerosoft F-105 is. When you hover the mouse over the thumbnail the description of the F-105 comes up and the F-105 will load. It is not all of them, just some.

Anyone had this happen to them before?

Kiwikat
November 21st, 2009, 19:06
Do you have any Carenado aircraft installed? When this happened to me in the past it was because a Carenado aircraft was missing a thumbnail and it made things wacky. That being said, I have a handful of Carenado aircraft installed now and everything's fine. :mixedsmi:

jmig
November 21st, 2009, 19:14
Do you have any Carenado aircraft installed? When this happened to me in the past it was because a Carenado aircraft was missing a thumbnail and it made things wacky. That being said, I have a handful of Carenado aircraft installed now and everything's fine. :mixedsmi:

Come to think of it, I just bought and installed the Saratoga.

Stickshaker
November 22nd, 2009, 10:55
If you install a plane which does not have the line ‘category=airplane’ in the cfg file under ‘general’, your thumbnails will be out of order. This is usually the case with FS2004 planes used in FSX. Just add the line and order will be restored although you will not see thumbnails for these planes but generic aircraft pictures.