PDA

View Full Version : Epic LT 'Build 1.6' is now out

Lionheart
October 28th, 2008, 11:34
Hey guys,

For all Epic drivers, the new Build 1.6 is now out.

I have gone through the entire airframe and electronics (gauge codes) and revamped alot of things. From mesh/graphics alignments to glass panel screen fonts adjustments, from airfile tunes to some new textures on some of the variants such as blue interiors on the blue striped planes, beige panel, light gray panel, etc.

The 'throttle off / drag kick-in' (virtual drag to enable decelleration during descents) is now almost non-detectable. Transition into drag mode has been increased and smoothed out.

And that bothersome GPSV button now properly glows green when selected. (Changed the lamp in the button). :d

So............... The oil is changed, brakes inspected, new air filters, Garmins have software updates carried out, carpet is shampooed, leather seats have been treated with Ferrari 'Hide Food' lotion, windows cleaned, Pratt and Whitney inspector has gone through the jet, cleaning out the bugs from the intake impellor... Good to go.

:d

Check at the front desk for your keys. She's parked out back by hanger 3.

Bill

MCDesigns
October 28th, 2008, 13:28
Awesome job Bill!! :ernae:

harleyman
October 28th, 2008, 13:39
You Da best...Thanks Bill....:wavey: :applause::applause:

Now if I could just remember where i got it from.....LOL

Oh yea...Pay pal has these records......

JT8D-9A
October 28th, 2008, 14:46
Thanks Bill! :applause:

CodyValkyrie
October 28th, 2008, 16:31
Many thanks Bill! You are simply wonderful.

EgoR64
October 28th, 2008, 17:46
:wavey:

Awsome, Thank again Bill !!

Many Cheers !! :ernae:

harleyman
October 29th, 2008, 02:19
Thanks Bill...Lets see if this posts..My last attempth said I needed more charecters..At least 4 it said..Well,it was much longer and it did not work....LOL :wavey: :ernae:

harleyman
October 29th, 2008, 05:34
I am as usual confused..you say its version 1.6...

But my Download says its version 2.0.0.29

I am missing the deal again......Sorry Bill......But you really must consider the source here...ME LOl :banghead:

Lionheart
October 29th, 2008, 08:17
Hey HarleyMan,

No worries.

That 2.0.... number is system assigned, pay it no attention. I labeled the installer info with 1.6 throughout, such as in the installer 'Info' section and now in the aircraft.cfg file. If you open/run the installer, it will state that its Build 1.6 in the header.

:ernae:

Bill

gera
October 29th, 2008, 08:32
Great work Bill, congrats!!!!......Hey!! Man....when is the Bush plane comming????:applause:

Hey HarleyMan,

No worries.

That 2.0.... number is system assigned, pay it no attention. I labeled the installer info with 1.6 throughout, such as in the installer 'Info' section and now in the aircraft.cfg file. If you open/run the installer, it will state that its Build 1.6 in the header.

Bill

Lionheart
October 29th, 2008, 08:35
Great work Bill, congrats!!!!......Hey!! Man....when is the Bush plane comming????:applause:

Thanks Gera,

On the Kodiak, it shouldnt be too much longer. When she is in a photographable condition, I'll post some screenshots. Presently I am redoing her textures, struts, and landing gear. The Panel is done, cabin area, ambulance version, cargo version. Still a little distance to go.

Bill

harleyman
October 29th, 2008, 08:57
Hey HarleyMan,

No worries.

Bill

Thanks Boss...................:wavey:

grunau_baby
October 29th, 2008, 10:32
:applause:Thanks

doublecool
November 2nd, 2008, 15:42
Lionheart, Been out of town for the passed week...Pigeon Forge, TN area. Just gettin back and wanted to Thank you for the update (dont have it yet, but will), I really enjoy the "Epic":applause::ernae:

glennc
November 2nd, 2008, 17:09
Bill,

If it's anywhere near as well done as the Epic (I know it will be), it'll be an instant hit.

Glenn

EMatheson
November 2nd, 2008, 17:36
Just bought the Epic after much headache and annoyance - and found that the aircraft was not only entirely worth the money and agravation, but also even better than I had expected! Wonderful!

DrZGard
November 2nd, 2008, 18:11
Amazing work Bill. It has been fun watching your skills develop into one of the top modelers for FS :applause::ernae::applause:

BananaBob
November 2nd, 2008, 18:14
Thanks Bill, 1.6 is great! :applause::applause::applause:

Lionheart
November 2nd, 2008, 18:14
Many thanks guys. Hope you have many more enjoyable flights in it.

More to come.

Sorry Matheson about things not working right with PayPal. I hope its smooth sailing here on in.

Bill

grunau_baby
November 2nd, 2008, 21:09
Bill,

on simmarket they still offer 1.5. I know they always upgrade a bit later, but you might gently push it a bit - looking forward to get the 1.6 build:jump:

Alex

dswo
November 3rd, 2008, 07:14
Bill, you are an example to other developers.

Lionheart
November 3rd, 2008, 07:23
Bill,

on simmarket they still offer 1.5. I know they always upgrade a bit later, but you might gently push it a bit - looking forward to get the 1.6 build:jump:

Alex

Hey Alex,

They put it up days ago. I think they just forgot to mention that in the product details section. If you reload it, and its not, let me know and I'll let Miquel know.

Also, for those that purchase at SimMarket mostly, I think they are going to have the Epic LT on sale there this weekend coming up. (I think). Have to wait and see....

Man.. So many sales.. :kilroy: If only they did this with real planes....

Thanks DSWO. Just a humble polybender is all.

Bill