PDA

View Full Version : Catalina -

NachtPiloten
November 19th, 2009, 06:06
He is a screenie of her just before I map the textures. If all goes well, John should have her sometime next week to paint the exterior.

I am asking John to make:

http://gregers.7.forumer.com/a/airfix-catalina_post10876.html

http://wp.scn.ru/en/ww2/h/581/3/1/10

These first, if he's cooperative :icon_lol:

I may make a 5 too.....

Oh, anyone know if the brit cats used american or british gauges? I know they used 303 guns (Not sure I get that far). Gauges are easier.

sdsbolt
November 19th, 2009, 06:30
cool, when do I get my copy?

SLIP STREAM
November 19th, 2009, 06:55
i typed with john last night. steve he's pretty impressed with the interior.thank you for doing such a good job on it.can hardly wait to see 3d gauges!
ted work is far enough along. pm me your shipping address and i'll get the lubrication on its way. i'd fly it the way it looks now lol. :ernae:

Bravo/4
November 19th, 2009, 08:24
He is a screenie of her just before I map the textures. If all goes well, John should have her sometime next week to paint the exterior.

I am asking John to make:

http://gregers.7.forumer.com/a/airfix-catalina_post10876.html

http://wp.scn.ru/en/ww2/h/581/3/1/10

These first, if he's cooperative :icon_lol:

I may make a 5 too.....

Oh, anyone know if the brit cats used american or british gauges? I know they used 303 guns (Not sure I get that far). Gauges are easier.

No problem with that!:mixedsmi:

Pat Pattle
November 19th, 2009, 12:17
This has to be one of the most awaited a/c models, and we have the most talented bods looking after it for us. How cool! :ernae: Much appreciated chaps!

HouseHobbit
November 19th, 2009, 14:19
I am so impressed, WOW finally a CAT..BRAVO to everyone involved
AND THANK YOU ALL for your unbelievable work..:ernae:

Snaker
November 19th, 2009, 16:33
This has to be one of the most awaited a/c models, and we have the most talented bods looking after it for us. How cool! :ernae: Much appreciated chaps!

I agree - this is a model that has been asked about for many years.

Thanks for being willing to do this for the community!!

:ernae: :applause:

Animal
November 19th, 2009, 23:46
:applause:Bloody well smashing Nachtpiloten! Many thanks for your outstanding contributions.

flashgordon
November 20th, 2009, 01:21
Fantastic.

Was hoping to put RAF Castle Archdale into the GL for a Bismark hunting mission but CFS3 locks up when trying to fly west of W6*56.

Will have to make do with Mount Batten and Pembrooke Dock for UK seaplane bases.

NachtPiloten
November 20th, 2009, 09:17
Guys, I appreciate the kudo's but John (bravo4) and Steve (sdsbolt) have contributed as much time and talent to this project as I have. Also, please thank the guys from the vitrual navy (old cfs2 guys) for giving me a base model to revise and add details to instead of starting totally from zero.

Pat Pattle
November 20th, 2009, 21:30
Will have to make do with Mount Batten and Pembrooke Dock for UK seaplane bases.

Not a Cat' base but Calshot in the Solent is on my to do list
(its a bl**dy long list mind you :icon_lol:)

Guys, I appreciate the kudo's but John (bravo4) and Steve (sdsbolt) have contributed as much time and talent to this project as I have. Also, please thank the guys from the vitrual navy (old cfs2 guys) for giving me a base model to revise and add details to instead of starting totally from zero.

I'll drink to that! :ernae: thanks all!

Snaker
November 21st, 2009, 07:17

Same here - this has renewed my interest in CFS3!!

:wavey:

Old Tiger
November 21st, 2009, 08:10
Not a Cat' base but Calshot in the Solent is on my to do list
(its a bl**dy long list mind you :icon_lol:)

Me Too:ernae::ernae:Thanks all:medals::medals:

NachtPiloten
November 21st, 2009, 11:28
It is in John's hands now ..... :engel016:

SLIP STREAM
November 21st, 2009, 11:42
:ernae: it is alive!! pm me your address ted,and i'll make a turkey fly. thank you

NachtPiloten
November 21st, 2009, 11:58
When I upload a finished model then I'll contact you. :ernae:

HouseHobbit
November 21st, 2009, 12:09
GREAT, the cat is almost ready, TOO COOL..
Thanks to all who have worked on this bird..We all here owe you Greatly for you efforts..
BRAVO...:applause:

Snaker
December 13th, 2009, 06:40
I know it has only been a few weeks, but is there any news on this ??

Thanks - really looking forward to this one.

:ernae:

NachtPiloten
December 13th, 2009, 09:43
.... when it does:jump:

John is working on the textures. When he is done there where will a few weeks polishing it up.

Snaker
December 13th, 2009, 18:27
.... when it does:jump:

John is working on the textures. When he is done there where will a few weeks polishing it up.

Thanks for the reply.... this will be an awesome addition to the game!!

:mixedsmi: