PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Nactpiloten, Bravo/4 and Numerous others

Autothrottle
November 18th, 2009, 00:21
Hello all,

I offer my humblest Kudos to Nactpiloten, Bravo/4 and so many others who build these fascinating aircraft for CFS3! The Ju290 will definitely be a welcomed addon with my Focke Wulf 200 Kondor.

Let's all cheer for them as we await their masterpiece!

All who are in agreement with me can respond freely to this thread.

HouseHobbit
November 18th, 2009, 01:32
I agree we owe alot to these men who build these wonderful aircraft and other things..They give then to us all as gifts..I could never express my grautide to all those who's work we benefit from their work and skills..I am humbled also by their efforts..
It a kindness most never show so willingly and freely for their fellow man..
BRAVO to all those who work for our enjoyment..:ernae: :applause: :applause: :applause:

BeauBrummie
November 18th, 2009, 02:51
The thing that I find so heartening is that these skilled chaps are open to suggestions and many will take on our suggestions as projects to build something great. You build 'em guys and I and others will build missions for them to have a home.:ernae:

Pat Pattle
November 18th, 2009, 03:15
Here, here! It is these guys that keep the interest going. We are also very lucky that there are aircraft in work and already existing that you don't get in other combat sims and it's all thanks to them.

A big thankyou to all of you! :applause::applause::applause:

BeauBrummie
November 18th, 2009, 04:13
Actually Clive we're also talking about you! Rob and I were on Skype yesterday and agreed that aircraft aside it's the wonderful airbases that's done so much to add to the immersiveness of the game.

loverboy1
November 18th, 2009, 04:50
oh beau , dont be humble your doing great things and more to follow im sure for the navy boys ..the water strikers ...many thanks

a song for the occasion inlure of your great work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw&feature=PlayList&p=F63B5E591A8EB382&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=39

:wavey:

cristiano103
November 18th, 2009, 21:30
I already expressed my admiration for those people and I am honored to be considered a friend by some of them but I never stop to thank them for the hard work they do for all of us.
Cheers to all :ernae: and have always good flying
Cris

Autothrottle
November 18th, 2009, 22:14
We must thank them while they can still enjoy the roses!

lthump
November 19th, 2009, 02:31
A Thankyou from an old helper Nachtpiloten. your 217 's were wonderful and remain so.:ernae: I still await a ju 188 , and a He 177. no pressure !:monkies:

flyer01
November 19th, 2009, 07:15
Thank you for all the planes and other add-ons that you guys have made for the rest of us not so talented flight simmers. I enjoy all the expansions, WWII and WWI.
I have been make some video of the planes in both WWII/WWI and adding pictures of my home state collage football team (Arkansas Razorbacks) and post them on the biggest site that the fans visit and maybe thy will look at the other video on youtube of ETO and PTO and find an interest in the CFS3 Expansions.
What has made the Expansions what thy are is the work done by people like you.
Thank you.:guinness:

flyer01