PDA

View Full Version : What the NFL needed

rayrey10
October 28th, 2008, 07:23
The NFL needs more coaches like Mike Singletary. Not only did Coach Singletary kick Vernon Davis off the field for his sorry attitude, but he did it on his first game as a coach. Not saying Singletary is going to lead the 49ers to the "promised land" but you will definitely see them playing a little sharper.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AgEr8hwdgaEvFXkUEHTyiHRDubYF?slug=ms-morningrush102708&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Crusader
October 28th, 2008, 08:10
I agree with you 100% on this one . Singletary was an individual who is the epitome of what a NFL player should be . Physical and professional and above all , a total team player ! He demands team play not a group of individuals . I think the Forty Niners better hang on to him because is going to be an outstanding head coach .

Rich:ernae:

Panther_99FS
October 28th, 2008, 09:13
Agreed 100%

And I'm proud to say that Singletary was a Chicago Bear :applause:

Snuffy
October 28th, 2008, 10:16
We need more of this type of control over those ..... umm .... this is a family oriented forum isn't it? .... :d :banghead:

smoores
October 28th, 2008, 21:08
It only took 30 interceptions to pull JT Osullivan out and replace him with a quaterback that has never lost a start.

Panther_99FS
October 29th, 2008, 04:26
It only took 30 interceptions to pull JT Osullivan out and replace him with a quaterback that has never lost a start.

More credit to Singletary.
Makes you wonder if Singletary was head coach from the beginning, would he have pulled O'Sullivan sooner....

rayrey10
October 29th, 2008, 19:46
I think so, although they has slim pickings in that position.

I wonder who Singletary is going to get along with Martz, the 'O' Coordinator?