PDA

View Full Version : Where is Bob?

Quicksand
November 14th, 2009, 19:15
I am worried about my buddy, BananaBob... I've heard nothing for a while, and I hope he's okay. Anybody know what's going on?:kilroy:

Dain Arns
November 14th, 2009, 19:56
I am worried about my buddy, BananaBob... I've heard nothing for a while, and I hope he's okay. Anybody know what's going on?:kilroy:

Checked his web forum, last post from BB was on November 2nd. Said he was feeling under the weather... :frown:

Quicksand
November 14th, 2009, 20:18
Thanks, Dain Arns, for the info. My prayers are headed in Bob's direction. I hope more will join me............:medals::engel016:

Lionheart
November 14th, 2009, 21:42
Thanks, Dain Arns, for the info. My prayers are headed in Bob's direction. I hope more will join me............:medals::engel016:

Im with you on that.

He's an awesome guy. I hope all is well.

Bill

jmig
November 15th, 2009, 04:16
Make that three of us...or is it four. I hope he is well.

Sending prayers his way for a speedy recovery.

cheezyflier
November 15th, 2009, 06:27
somebody get the machine that goes "PING!"

Chacha
November 16th, 2009, 06:46
somebody get the machine that goes "PING!"

PINGed him..... He responded....

Continue to pray for him.... :engel016:

A lot of times, when we are waiting for something to happen in our lives and it is taking forever to wait, we get depress, and that hurts us.... :isadizzy: Our very own self is affected, our friends, our family, our loved ones. :isadizzy:

Dain Arns
November 16th, 2009, 07:02

A lot of times, when we are waiting for something to happen in our lives and it is taking forever to wait, we get depress, and that hurts us.... :isadizzy: Our very own self is affected, our friends, our family, our loved ones. :isadizzy:

Will do, glad to hear BB responded. :applause: :applause: :applause:

cheezyflier
November 16th, 2009, 09:02

pshew, i know that one rather intimately :blind: