PDA

View Full Version : SLIP Stream - Catalina

NachtPiloten
November 14th, 2009, 07:46
Slip,

Don't worry about the Cat she is purring along just fine. Here is an update for you. The cockpit is nealry all complete with a few new pieces of eye candy. The exterior needs a few bells and whistles nothing major. The gunstations are done, need the internal fuselage to be cleaned up and the exterior mapped and away she goes.

Just needed a little diversion from her so I have been tinkering with some other things like planes and scenery and yes the Himmelbett.

SLIP STREAM
November 14th, 2009, 08:05
thank you ted. i know turkey gets better with ageing.i just don't want it to make a perminent nest here!!! LOL. i'm on one of thoses diversion/breaks right now.take all the time you need on it man.i'd rather have it done right the first time out of the box.than have to update it constantly.i know about the problems this plane has presented over the years.if it was an easy build,we'd have tons of them.again ted thank you for takeing the mess on. :icon29: <-- not the real one lol.

lewis11777
November 14th, 2009, 17:49
Pleeeeze post some screenies, we need something to drool over!

pachi
November 14th, 2009, 22:42
Pleeeeze post some screenies, we need something to drool over!
I second that :jump:

Old Tiger
November 15th, 2009, 03:48
I second that :jump:

I third that:ernae::jump:

SLIP STREAM
November 15th, 2009, 09:05
heres your screenie guys. ted its to late she allready laid eggs!! LOL :isadizzy:

lewis11777
November 15th, 2009, 17:43
heres your screenie guys. ted its to late she allready laid eggs!! LOL :isadizzy:

That will do for now!

Pat Pattle
November 15th, 2009, 21:37
Whats the 101..it's not proof is it?? I had some Bacardi 151 when I was over there, you could run a car on it!

SLIP STREAM
November 16th, 2009, 06:32
50% alcohol pat. they brew this in house hobbits back yard. it will run the old non emission engines.not very well but it does work. :ernae:

hairyspin
November 16th, 2009, 10:28
Whereas here, east of the pond, 100 proof is 57% alcohol. Handle with care!

Britain and the US, two nations divided by a common language and some odd ideas about measurements.