PDA

View Full Version : Another 48-hour sale on some Lionheart products

dswo
November 14th, 2009, 04:08
Same deals as earlier this week: http://www.pcaviator.com/dlstore/home.php.

2Low
November 14th, 2009, 09:42
Thanks dswo, you are faster than my e-mail notifications. I got the e-mail about the sale 1/2 hour after you posted this.

I thought I had missed out on the sale but the weekend sale and a fresh paycheck solved that.
Lionheart is quickly catching up to A2A on my hard drive. Bill does wonderful work.

Lionheart
November 14th, 2009, 12:31
Yep. Robert asked if he could run the sale again. Seems alot of people didnt check their emails and missed the specials. So they are running them again for the weekend.

Bill

dswo
November 14th, 2009, 12:40
Thanks dswo, you are faster than my e-mail notifications. I got the e-mail about the sale 1/2 hour after you posted this.

For the record, I'd like to point out that I don't have a financial connection with Bill; or with PC Aviator (except as a contributor to Computer Pilot magazine). Just trying to point my fellow simmers in the direction of some good deals.

2Low
November 15th, 2009, 13:12
Oh, that's what I assumed. I thought you were just a customer that got their e-mails quicker than I do.

I subscribed to Computer Pilot a few months ago and am waiting to receive my first copy. Looking forward to checking it out.