PDA

View Full Version : Megascenery Earth question for Lionheart

DaveKDEN
November 13th, 2009, 12:14
Hi Bill,
On the Megascenery Earth homepage it states that the product includes dusk, dawn, and night scenery. It also states it has "Improved and enhanced auto-gen scenery." Is it possible to clarify/confirm what they mean by showing a couple of screenies of Megasceneryearth AZ with that in mind?

Lionheart
November 13th, 2009, 13:46
Hey David,

Lets find out...

I just did a flight, from Deer Valley. This is just West of Deer Valley at Sun City. (I live near here).

This is some autogen, then a Dawn, Day, Dusk, Night shot.

I then took a screnshot of my Scenery settings, which are at what the Mega Scenery installer put on my FSX (I clicked 'allow to reset scenery for best effects during the installations of each tile package).

EDIT: One of those shots shows the ground as pretty fuzzy. I probably didnt let it focus right after coming out of a different time of day shot.

I did note that there were fewer Autogen objects in small towns, some seem to have very very little, which I thought looked better. The trees do not match the color of trees on the ground, so they stick out a bit.

I hope that helps.

I hadnt looked at these at night. Looks pretty cool! :d

Bill

DaveKDEN
November 13th, 2009, 13:52
Thanks Bill! Building auto-gen's a bit misplaced, but the night shots look good. Appreciate your response.

harleyman
November 13th, 2009, 15:05
Dang Bill..

Nice plane.....

What ya gotta do to get one of them???

Build it yourself or something? LOL

Sure am looking forward to this one ....:applause:

Lionheart
November 13th, 2009, 15:23
Dang Bill..

Nice plane.....

What ya gotta do to get one of them???

Build it yourself or something? LOL

Sure am looking forward to this one ....:applause:

lolol... The things one has to do.. arrgh..

Glad to help David. It doesnt have alot of Autogen, especially out in the wilderness, but my settings are also at 50% so that might have a bearing on things.

The one thing I would like to see if such a huge package could be somehow retuned, would be to have the green enhanced. Its sort of washed out presently. Perhaps in an update. In the mean time, I am quite happy.

Bill