PDA

View Full Version : I need an opinion!

falcon409
November 11th, 2009, 06:41
Yea, I know the possibilities are endless, lol, lol.
I am curious about Raimundo Taburet's Mesh Projects for FSX. Is anyone using them, are they worth downloading and if I'm already using UTX, will they conflict, be a good addition to or be something I don't really need?
Thanks.

Overshoe
November 11th, 2009, 07:06
I don't use Taburet's mesh, but I do use FS Genesis mesh and there is no conflict with UTX. In the US (which already has good mesh in the default) it is a subtle enhancement and while it is nice, it is not really necessary.

Bjoern
November 11th, 2009, 07:11
Not needed for the United States, but a nice addition for Europe.

Then again, the mest doesn't cost a dime, so why not go and check it out anyways? ;)

harleyman
November 11th, 2009, 07:12
I dropped all meshes for the USA...Thats all I fly in mostly so can't really say about other areas.

Smokey Joe
November 11th, 2009, 10:44
Yea, I know the possibilities are endless, lol, lol.
I am curious about Raimundo Taburet's Mesh Projects for FSX. Is anyone using them, are they worth downloading and if I'm already using UTX, will they conflict, be a good addition to or be something I don't really need?
Thanks.

I use his mesh in the Caribbean, and I think it adds a lot to that area. I don't have UTX. I use Scenery Tech Landclass and the Taburet mesh plays nice with the ST.

Kiwikat
November 11th, 2009, 11:04
I think I use his meshes for other parts of the world. They are far better than the default! :ernae:

I'm also using the FSG USA mesh. That too is excellent. :medals: