PDA

View Full Version : Newsman goes crazy

Cloud9Gal
November 10th, 2009, 18:48
This made me laugh! Poor guy, I would have had the same reaction, if not worse!!

Notice the frog jumping...

DGsfa4ojjUM&feature=youtube_gdata

Lionheart
November 10th, 2009, 18:55
Ouch ka-bibbles.. lol.. He took a horrible fall.

Happened right when he grabbed that snake.

I would have probably done the same thing but more disasterous.. arrgh..

Chacha
November 10th, 2009, 19:00
Eeeks...

I think the snake crawled under the sleeve of his jacket and he got scared...

I will run away too ... and fast ... :running:

hey_moe
November 10th, 2009, 23:30
LMAO...good one.:monkies:

demorier
November 11th, 2009, 00:13
:applause::applause: hilarious

cheezyflier
November 11th, 2009, 06:05
Eeeks...

I think the snake crawled under the sleeve of his jacket and he got scared...

I will run away too ... and fast ... :running:

if you look at the bottom left of the screen you will see a lizard jump off the table and land on his jacket :icon_lol:

Matt Wynn
November 11th, 2009, 06:19
bloomin' coward :icon_lol: thems both be good eatin :jump::jump:

Snuffy
November 11th, 2009, 06:50
:bump: What a dork ... he had his hands all over the non volatile end of that snake ... but the frog was pure harmless creature and he freaked! :isadizzy: :bump:

Pauke! Pauke!
November 11th, 2009, 07:04
:greenbo::greenbo::greenbo::greenbo:

Me thinks it was the rather large tree frog that leapt upon his nice black Brooks Brothers blazer, without the optional embossed antique military brass buttons, that caused him to lose his composure. Perhaps he mistook it for the extremely rare Greater Gobi Groin Eating Gecko, whereas his reaction would have been entirely appropriate.

Chacha
November 11th, 2009, 09:22
if you look at the bottom left of the screen you will see a lizard jump off the table and land on his jacket :icon_lol:

....:isadizzy: Eeeks! :running:

cheezyflier
November 11th, 2009, 10:15
i once was trying to catch a lizard and it turned around and clamped onto the webbing between my thumb and 1st finger. i wasn't expecting that, so i shouted in suprise and was shaking my hand to get it off. the lizard wouldn't let go and was flailing around. my buddy laughed so hard he nearly choked on his soda. he still brings it up every now and again.:icon_lol:

Toastmaker
November 11th, 2009, 10:47
:greenbo::greenbo::greenbo::greenbo:

Me thinks it was the rather large tree frog that leapt upon his nice black Brooks Brothers blazer, without the optional embossed antique military brass buttons, that caused him to lose his composure. Perhaps he mistook it for the extremely rare Greater Gobi Groin Eating Gecko, whereas his reaction would have been entirely appropriate.

Yes, I think that's exactly what it was !!! Great description !

:eek:

TARPSBird
November 11th, 2009, 11:31
Betcha the news guy is still embarrassed over that clip. He really looked like a wussy. :icon_lol:

cheezyflier
November 11th, 2009, 15:06
Betcha the news guy is still embarrassed over that clip. He really looked like a wussy. :icon_lol:

i wonder that alot. i see lots of clips of things that happen to celebrities and even regular people, like on failblog. it makes me wonder if they are sometimes thinking about it, and doing a facepalm.

ChrisTrott
November 11th, 2009, 15:09
Poor Baron...... :applause::applause::applause:(dangit... no facepalm smiley)