PDA

View Full Version : Im trying to figure out which is worse...

Wittpilot
November 10th, 2009, 13:31
The video in general.....

or the comments by some below it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0snEVft11TQ&feature=related

-witt

OBIO
November 10th, 2009, 14:06
There is a lot of good stuff on you tube...and a lot of horrid stuff. Never read the comments left by others...for some reason most of the people who feel the need to leave comments come from the bottom 1% of the human gene pool.

OBIO

Piglet
November 10th, 2009, 19:35
Heck, watch ANY You Tube video, and you will find the same clueless morons.... The internet has sucked these "people" out from under rocks, and plopped them in front of a puter.

n4gix
November 10th, 2009, 20:19
Well, thanks! That was a complete waste of ten precious minutes... :barf:

tigisfat
November 10th, 2009, 20:43
Heck, watch ANY You Tube video, and you will find the same clueless morons.... The internet has sucked these "people" out from under rocks, and plopped them in front of a puter.

Either that or the true colors of people are really showing when given the anonymity of knowing they can likely never be found.

Has anyone else noticed from the internet how racist things really are?

TeaSea
November 11th, 2009, 04:58
WittPilot,

I've made this comment before too. I don't know what it is about YouTube that brings in all the obscenity and the absolutely inane comments.

Tigisfat has hit on the "anonymity" factor, which is certainly true in terms of providing people the allusion of being anonymous....but actually, there's no such thing. If you post, you can be found.

Just a comment made by someone I admire....

"What the internet has shown us is that where before you were just stupid. Well now, you're globally stupid."