PDA

View Full Version : Carenado Seneca Paint Kit??

warchild
November 10th, 2009, 10:43
I just purchased my first Carenado the other day when i saw their Piper Seneca ( i'm a sucker for twin engines ) and am loving it, But i cant find a paint kit for it. Does anyone know if one exists or if they are planning on making one?? Since i'm not a painter, creating my own paint kit from blank textures isnt really an option, so any inout you folks can give me will be greatly appreciated..
Thanks
Pam

MCDesigns
November 10th, 2009, 11:13
Hi Pam, AFAIK, they don't usually have a paintkit per say, but include a blank white livery only. if you set your paint layer to multiply, then you can usually get good results.

warchild
November 10th, 2009, 23:37
ahhh.. Thanks michael.. thats not usually my strong point but guess i'll give it a go..
Thanks again
Pam..

euroastar350
November 11th, 2009, 01:34
Since the release of the Mooney for FS9, they included a set of white textures for painters...but they saved it as a DXT3 format instead of 24-bit or 32-bit formats:kilroy:

warchild
November 11th, 2009, 10:57
Yup.. found em.. made a right fine mess of them too :;lol:; guess i'll have to reinstall the plane to replace them.. Oh well.. Gotta admit though, i'm loving the plane.. it's a little lighter than i remember pipers feeling, but it's still a wonderful plane to fly, and, it's my first Carenado, so i'll prolly get more of their pipers when i can..