PDA

View Full Version : PTO Aussie Beaufighter

Daiwilletti
November 9th, 2009, 10:29
Has anyone noticed that one of the Aussie Beaufighters in PTO has an apparent error in the weapons loadouts?

In my instal of 1.54, the beaufighter has a WVA 90lb HE rocket, as well as the AVH 90lb HE rocket, in the loadouts. My weapons folder only has the AvH rocket.

Unless my install is slightly puckeroo, it may be worth fixing the xdp for the next PTO release...

I'm really enjoying a new stint on PTO. The jeep mission beachead landing is a huge blast (especially when I changed the jeep's 50 cal for a 37mm cannon from the p39!! :icon_lol:. Also changed the cannon's rate of fire from 2.7 to 6 rounds per second - slays those incoming jap bombers :gameon:).

Banzai!

Daiwilletti
November 10th, 2009, 16:59
Well I've finally got a campaign up and running in PTO - its pretty trimmed down and a few peripheral files needed modifying - in particular spawns files. Here are the first screenies. Unfortunatley am running short of time so will post more when I get to fly....

Daiwilletti
November 12th, 2009, 10:51
Here are some screenies from the rudimentary PTO campaign.

These show the frontline spawns are working OK. I am trying to get ships to spawn. Have tried the Groundtype=direct approach but no joy. However I've just read in the Mission SDK that you can leave out the GroundType parameter for the ship spawn file, it just means that the ships will spawn, but are stationary.

That is a shame if you like moving targets but hopefully they'll still shoot back.

Lots of views, but no comments? No interest in a PTO campaign?

Daiwilletti
November 12th, 2009, 10:52
Oh, by the way the last screenshot show me trying to fly over an invasion fleet facility which, by trial and error, fits beautifully into the bay....but I had a Ki43 on my tail.