PDA

View Full Version : t-33A

Shane Strong CYHZ
November 9th, 2009, 07:50
Hi Everyone was wondering if anyone has Tim Piglet Conrads great T-33A working no problems in FSX ported over is there any guage issues if so any fixes out there to get this baby turning threw the fsx clouds
thanks
Shane

falcon409
November 9th, 2009, 07:57
Yes, I have Tim's T-33 flying quite well in FSX and yes, I believe there were 3 gauges that I had to replace but I don't remember which ones now. Hopefuly someone else kept track of that. With FSPanel Studio I simply replace bad gauges in just a few minutes so I never keep track of what gauges I replace. . .I just do it and go on. . .sorry.

Daube
November 9th, 2009, 07:59
It works fine, I have imported it in my FSX Acceleration some weeks ago.
The only problem I had concerns the pilot textures of the additionnal repaints (the default repaint works fine): they are totally transparent. I didn't take the time to investigate yet, I'm sure it's very easy to fix, anyway. The virtual cockpit is still very nice and displays with no problems at all.

Also, I have downloaded the Alphasim now-freeware F-80, the single seat version of the T-33. It has a virtual cockpit too and it works very well in FSX Acceleration. It's nice to have it in the hangar :)

EDIT: Falcon, you're too fast for me ;)

Shane Strong CYHZ
November 9th, 2009, 08:19
falcon do you remember if it was defualt guages you used maybe you could put up your panel.cfg file somewhere so i can try it
thanks

falcon409
November 9th, 2009, 08:19
. . . . .EDIT: Falcon, you're too fast for me ;)
lol, Sorry 'bout that Daube:ernae: