PDA

View Full Version : Check This Out!!!

Chacha
November 7th, 2009, 09:47
Hey guys and gals,

In case you did not know, Ickie/Ron is writing a book, and it will be out by December (I don't the exact date). Anyway the book is about his childhood, not like the childhood you and I experienced.. It was a childhood from the cold, insect infested state hospital, where the kids are drugged to contain...

Read more of it here...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=25493

or here:

hall-18.com

Thanks,

Eli

Chacha
November 7th, 2009, 19:59
...and this is the hall- 18 website...

My apologies...

http://www.hall-18.com/

falcon409
November 7th, 2009, 20:30
...and this is the hall- 18 website...
My apologies...http://www.hall-18.com/
Thanks Chacha

wilycoyote4
November 7th, 2009, 21:20
Sidecar, that's style, :medals: great photo.

Chacha
November 7th, 2009, 21:30
Sidecar, that's style, :medals: great photo.

Willy, Have you been on this forum...

Forgotten Children...

http://www.kirkbridebuildings.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=38

wilycoyote4
November 7th, 2009, 23:36
Yes, Chacha, I read for some time, googled for info as well, nice music studio, too, I'll return for more reading. I've made a folder in my favorites for sites.

grunau_baby
November 8th, 2009, 00:22
Tough stuff! My hatīs off to his book-project, must be hard (but a remedy) to go through again:applause:

BTW: great studio indeed!

Alex

Chacha
November 8th, 2009, 06:17
Don't forget to sign up and post... to support Ron on his book drive.... :engel016:

Thanks guys!

Chacha
November 10th, 2009, 19:14
Tough stuff! My hatīs off to his book-project, must be hard (but a remedy) to go through again:applause:

BTW: great studio indeed!

Alex

Hey Alex and Willycoyote,

Thanks for your support, man! :ernae:

PS...

Willy, if you have a chance to post a word or two, thanks man.... I appreciate it!

wilycoyote4
November 10th, 2009, 19:33
Still reading, over half way, very interesting points made, indeed so. :medals::medals:

I'm glad he started the project. He's a musician and that's good. Music is the real expression. I'll download more. Right now I'm too busy for my own good but I'll get there in the grace of time. A computor business for him, too, so he is a busy bee. I'm glad to see he's getting help from people who have first-hand knowledge of that place and time.

Chacha
November 10th, 2009, 19:44
Thanks Wily,

It took me three hours to read the Kirkbride 35 pages script on Ron's story...
As i was reading it, it came to me like real, like it is happening to me. ..
The detailed description of the place and his everyday activity - at the age of 12, is unimaginable....
It was insane...

Thank you for taking part of this.... :engel016:

Eli

wilycoyote4
November 11th, 2009, 01:49
:medals: Chacha---
Found your album of photos, thanks ever so much. Hmmmmm, new laptop, and pretty girls, hmmmmm, that's nice of you and all of them to drive such a distance, very nice, thanks for sharing.

Love his songs "Mister Snowman" and "Dog named Cowboy". :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Posted several places, read all 37 pages, many several times, and I thank you for calling my attention to his book project. And his music.

Chacha
November 11th, 2009, 02:51
:medals: Chacha---
Found your album of photos, thanks ever so much. Hmmmmm, new laptop, and pretty girls, hmmmmm, that's nice of you and all of them to drive such a distance, very nice, thanks for sharing.

Love his songs "Mister Snowman" and "Dog named Cowboy". :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Posted several places, read all 37 pages, many several times, and I thank you for calling my attention to his book project. And his music.

Thank YOU!

For taking time to post and read and be part of it, Wily....:applause:

Chacha
November 20th, 2009, 03:13
Hello again guys and gals,

I just want to revive this thread... Ron needs members on www.hall-18.com - it is easier now to sign up and be a member. If you already did sign up, Come back and post a simple support note for Ickie and his book.

Thanks you again.... :running:

Scratch
November 20th, 2009, 16:20
Thanks for the reminder, just registered.

peter12213
November 20th, 2009, 17:48
Same!