Txmmy83
November 5th, 2009, 11:29
thanks for the HU
downloading Huey Patch:)

BR
Tom

krazycolin
November 6th, 2009, 20:04
There is a new patch for the Huey. Same place. Fixes wipers and other problems. (let me know if any other issues please!)

kc.

Fireball6
November 7th, 2009, 09:36
Hello kc, where can i find the patch that fix the wiper problem ? The Patch at the Nemeth-Site fix only the gauges

KR

Dirk

krazycolin
November 7th, 2009, 12:10
Gah!... they didn't fix the wipers???? I'll have to speak to them about that... AGAIN...

sheesh!

kc

Fireball6
November 7th, 2009, 12:49
Many thanks for your efforts :jump:

Dirk

jeansy
November 7th, 2009, 13:58
im sorry but is this what we are now going to to expect from these guys, if this is going to be a common occurrence im going to put my money towards better things

im sorry but this whole huey package has been a right pain in the ass

krazycolin
November 7th, 2009, 15:03
Sorry you feel that way. Please give me your reciept and I will personally refund you your monies.

We do try to do our best but sometimes, things do get mixed and lost...

kc.

gajit
November 7th, 2009, 15:03
im sorry but is this what we are now going to to expect from these guys, if this is going to be a common occurrence im going to put my money towards better things

im sorry but this whole huey package has been a right pain in the ass

Well said Jeansy - i am also going to buy with extreme caution

Fireball6
November 7th, 2009, 15:04
yeah - it nervs a bit, but i am realy happy that kc and the other milviz-guys do a great support job for us customers. I think the Nemeth Bros. need to sort out a few things ...... They did really good choppers in the past ...... Let us hope (The Hope dies at last ;-) )

krazycolin
November 7th, 2009, 15:27

As well, I would like to make it very clear here: We, at Milviz, only supply the models. We do not do any of the code or the exporting. So, there are limits as to what we can do in "forcing" fixes or patches or even doing them ourselves. All I can do is ask and remind. Which I will do again immediately.

Please let me know which version of the Huey has no wipers. I've not got FSX installed at the moment.

kc.

Fireball6
November 7th, 2009, 16:04
kc - it is the UH-1C, there is no wiper visible at the Outside-View, but from the virtual cockpit you can see it.
As you can see at the pictures below, it is a real "stealth-wiper" - just for info, I have installed the update and the
patch from the Nemeth-Site.

Hope it help a little .....

KR

Dirk

jeansy
November 7th, 2009, 16:54

As well, I would like to make it very clear here: We, at Milviz, only supply the models. We do not do any of the code or the exporting. So, there are limits as to what we can do in "forcing" fixes or patches or even doing them ourselves. All I can do is ask and remind. Which I will do again immediately.

Please let me know which version of the Huey has no wipers. I've not got FSX installed at the moment.

kc.

i understand your trying to make things right and many thanks, from what i see here its not your end its the other end

seriously if they keep making the half arsed approach to everything in the future its just going to be a waste of time for us on the user end

rushing packages out seems to be a common thing look at the C17 from another developer

i just wish people would take the time to fix all the problems, listen to the beta testers, and if beta guys arent doing the job theyre supposed to be maybe get rid of them, i know of several testers who are only there for the free stuff, and this also includes painters who only do the basics

there are some guys here (no names mentioned )who do a fair better job on testing and painting than a lot of the company men out there,

what really S##ts me off are all these gurus who do this stuff but we still have some pretty ordinary packages

but many thanks to the guys who find the problems post release and many of the painters here who sometime do a fair better job than the company men because of you guys these things get sorted ! (sometimes)

and many thanks to the developers who put the time in to give us brilliant packages i know i love what you do and so does many others

as i said KC i understand what your saying but please dont this to heart

Dain Arns
November 7th, 2009, 17:25
Gentlemen, if you getting this worked up over some minor issues issues on a computer software addon, that are being addressed, perhaps its time to just step back away from the hobby for a while and gain a little perspective in life. Yes?

I suspect ND/Milviz has learned much already, and will not want to go through this much torture from customers down the road on the next project, if any.

jojohnson9
November 7th, 2009, 17:41
I waited years for an FSX Huey. Now I have one and I couldn't be happier. This is a very high quality chopper and I have spent many happy hours "flying" it. What addon has not had minor errors when first offered? I would suggest that if one can find a better FSX Huey...buy it.

MCDesigns
November 7th, 2009, 18:11
With all due respect Matt, the huey didn't have much of a beta process and I am really not sure who's fault that was. I do know most of the things I initially reported to the Nemeths did get fixed before being posted.

Bottom line is, even though the nemeths are not vocal on the forums and Milviz is here trying to keep us informed, there really is no way to find out who is to blame. This is a first collaboration and hopefully things will go much smoother with any future collaborations. :ernae:

euroastar350
November 7th, 2009, 18:28
Hopefully with the beta of the MD902 and Skycrane, everything will be more better since I did not beta the Huey or Super Puma:kilroy:

jeansy
November 7th, 2009, 19:01
hey dont get me wrong, im not after heads here i just making a point for the future as much as its frustrating, i like the huey otherwise i wouldnt keep painting the thing

as i said in my second post it wasnt directed at KC, i did even thank him for attempting to fix the problems,

i would like to see in the future people take a little more time on projects

its appears many others are getting frustrated with this approach as noted in various of posts across the net

as ive said there are many people out there who beta and dont do anything except just give thumbs up, i know a fair few of them and it has me stumped how these guys got the role i know a few who just started with fs recently and just emailed and bugged developers and spun bullsh#t to get the role, but i know there are many out there who this isnt the case for and these guys do the job correctly

fingers crossed that theses problems encountered recently with some developers are a rare occasion or just a 1 off

anyway before my words get turned around more that what theyre intended to be, thats it from me