PDA

View Full Version : When is a road not a road?

falcon409
November 5th, 2009, 08:11
Apparently when you choose to make a line a bridge, lol. I swear I selected the same properties as the other roads you see in this photo, but instead, I got this really cool bridge. lol. Back to the drawing board.

Matt Wynn
November 5th, 2009, 08:16
is it taxi-able? :icon_lol: be good if it was.... elevated parking :icon_lol:

NoNewMessages
November 5th, 2009, 08:55
I had that happen. Thought it was a bug in SBX, turned out I wasn't paying close enough attention when selecting. The names are the same for roads and bridges, so I went in an made an edit in the SBX file to catch myself from choosing the wrong one. Here's the modified file, I just added BRDG to the descriptions for the bridges and haven't made the mistake since. File goes in the \SBX\Tools folder, backup the original.

falcon409
November 5th, 2009, 09:03
I had that happen. Thought it was a bug in SBX, turned out I wasn't paying close enough attention when selecting. The names are the same for roads and bridges, so I went in an made an edit in the SBX file to catch myself from choosing the wrong one. Here's the modified file, I just added BRDG to the descriptions for the bridges and haven't made the mistake since. File goes in the \SBX\Tools folder, backup the original.
Thank you sir. I was paying too much attention to what the label said and no attention at all apparently to the image which was clearly a bridge, lol. I guess I just assumed that SBX was showing the wrong image for some reason, lol. Oh well. Thanks very much for the fix.