PDA

View Full Version : Stock-Market.

Jaxon
October 27th, 2008, 09:56
All talk about crisis.
Well, someone only needs to hold the right ones.

See Volkswagen today:

Yesterday: € 210,-
Today: ......€ 471,- (+123%)

(Allday high was incredibly over 610,-)

http://www.finanzen.net/aktien/Volkswagen-Aktie@pkZeit_0

The reason is the final clash for the last stocks.
Porsche is just uner 75% and needs to break this border to be owner of VW. In this case they can add the lower CO2 by the tiny VWs to their high rates of their Porsches and be in total under the rate, the EU has set for car-manufacturers.
Otherwise they would be in real trouble.

On the other hand, the Bundesland Niedersachsen (Lower Saxony) is trying to get 25% as well, so they will be still part of the board and thus meaning, the registered office of VW will still be in Wolfsburg, what is in Lower Saxony.
If VW would belong to Porsche, they fear to have it moved to Zuffenhausen, what results in the loss of XXXX€ tax VW is paying.

GT182
October 27th, 2008, 10:44
It ain't no crisis. It's a crisis because of the ones crying wolf. The only ones hurting are the ones that own stock. The stock market has taken much bigger plunges years ago and everyone survived. I'm glad I sold my stocks off and made a big profit last year. :costumes: Cause I'm survivin just fine right now. :d

Jaxon
October 28th, 2008, 02:23
And today 805,- Euro

One would have quadrupled the money, if bought last week.

Incredible.

Nausicaa
October 28th, 2008, 02:40
Yeah won 4 times or lost 4 times. I wouldn't touch the stock market with a ten meter stick right now. I have enough with my 50,000€ frozen on that Icelandic Bank.