PDA

View Full Version : Toyota gone too

lefty
November 4th, 2009, 02:31
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8341602.stm

As expected. If the world's most successful car manufacturer makes a £2.9 billion loss, what hope is there for the rest ?

wombat666
November 4th, 2009, 05:44
As predicted by me around March this year ........... :jump:
Not that anyone believed YHS.
I just love it when I can post (at another venue) "I TOLD YOU SO!"
FWIW, I believe TRD will step back into the new look WRC sooner rather than later ........:applause:

Wing_Z
November 4th, 2009, 10:38
Think I'll stop posting my ha'penny opinions....kiss of death!

...I get a real kick watching Kamui Kobayashi...
Watch him next year, I hope he gets the Toyota top slot...
Hope he gets a drive, even so.
F1 needs a little turbocharging.

Ferry_vO
November 4th, 2009, 10:43
FWIW, I believe TRD will step back into the new look WRC sooner rather than later ........:applause:

My guess would be a hybrid car for Le Mans..

EasyEd
November 4th, 2009, 17:52
Hey All,

Can you blame them - you can only hold your nose in a circus and ethical cesspool for so long - economics provides a nice out without embarassing yourself for what you have competed in.

Will F1 have honest ethics in the future?

-Ed-

wombat666
November 6th, 2009, 00:24
Hey All,

Can you blame them - you can only hold your nose in a circus and ethical cesspool for so long - economics provides a nice out without embarassing yourself for what you have competed in.

Will F1 have honest ethics in the future?

-Ed-

Only when Ecclestone is either terminated with extreme prejudice or is strong armed out the trough.
I favour a dose of Ebola for him, very nasty and all over in 10 days........:applause:

eddie
November 8th, 2009, 11:27
At least Toyota is sticking with NASCAR, but doesn't sound like they will be involved with the IRL.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/10336008/The-Hot-Pass:-Toyota-leaves-F1,-but-stays-in-NASCAR

Cazzie
November 11th, 2009, 04:13
It seems IRL is still in Limbo, one reason Danica Patrick "may" be thinking of NASCAR. In my mind's eye that would be a very big mistake for her, I think she is simply too small for clunkers.

Caz