PDA

View Full Version : Megascenery Earth - Arizona is available

sade60461
November 1st, 2009, 12:55
Was just looking around and found out that Megascenery Earth has released the state of Arizona. Grand Canyon looks nice.

http://www.megasceneryearth.com/store/cart.php?target=category&category_id=62

Lionheart
November 1st, 2009, 13:16
HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<--- jumps up on the desk and dances a jig!!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

NoNewMessages
November 1st, 2009, 13:33
WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Wonder if Bill is going to order this?

And after you do, can you verify if the coverage area showing at MSE does indeed clip inside the state boundary areas?? If so, the whole stinking Colorado River area won't be there? California doesn't cover that area, so there wouldn't be any overlap effect. I hope that's not the case.

Only 42GB to go, Bill! :engel016:

crashaz
November 1st, 2009, 13:45
Bill if you do pick it up... can you go take some pics of 20AZ Ed's Field?

Overhead over the ol hangar on the north end.. and Picacho Peak/Mt Newman in a shot?

Lionheart
November 1st, 2009, 15:58
Hey Guys,

Im going to order it on DVD's. The download is just too huge. But I am 100% definately getting it. I had asked Robert if he would do all of Arizona since X-Plane had it. I guess he decided to do it.

Going to be great to fly into Flagstaff now. Also to fly over the Kearny mines, and around Verde Valley and Cotton Wood, and over ole Jerome ghost town.

WOOO HOOOOOOO!

<--- still downloading Massachusetts.. almost done

Lionheart
November 1st, 2009, 15:59
Bill if you do pick it up... can you go take some pics of 20AZ Ed's Field?

Overhead over the ol hangar on the north end.. and Picacho Peak/Mt Newman in a shot?

Not a problem. When I get it. :d

NoNewMessages
November 1st, 2009, 16:13
Im going to order it on DVD's. The download is just too huge.

Wimp!

What's a few GBs of downloading take, couple hours?? :isadizzy:

One state's source that I had to download took F-I-V-E days using FileZilla. Running 24/7! Seems the state placed the uncompressed data out to the public, so that meant 75gb. Once I got it finished and zipped up to burn to disk, it fit on two DVDs.

BTW Sir William of Waffle, LMK when you get it. I'll have some files for you to grab... :wiggle: