October 31st, 2009, 03:34
http://www.fspilotshop.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=87

and

http://www.fspilotshop.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=268

txnetcop
October 31st, 2009, 03:45
Their prices were already great this is icing on the cake! Thanks for the H/U
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

will_b
October 31st, 2009, 05:15
I was excited until I realized I've already got all the whole inventory :redface:

daytonite_andy
October 31st, 2009, 06:31
Cheers David :icon29:

I just bought the AF Corsair for little over £7. Lovely stuff.:applause:

Txmmy83
October 31st, 2009, 09:30
Will pickup the corsair :)
thanks for the HU

BR
Tom

Oli-TUB
October 31st, 2009, 09:59
Thanks for the HU. Finally picked up the Thunderbolt. It always was a bit expensive so I never jumped on it. Now, at 25% off, how can I say no. Thanks again.

If only the dl speeds would be better. Downloading the 209MB of the Jug-Combo-Package at 30kb/s is a royal pain in the behind. :bump:

Mâra Trilokadev
October 31st, 2009, 10:15
The Corsair is quite attractive, especially at 12.50USD. By chance does anyone know of any Aéronavale repaints out there? Google is failing me; seems odd there are only a handful of repaints out there for this particular aircraft. Cheers, MT

DennyA
October 31st, 2009, 16:09
Sweet. I was mad at myself for missing the Corsair last time. Downloading it now...

Txmmy83
November 1st, 2009, 02:31
is the IRIS AudioworX F-6F Hellcat sound-pack an alternative to the default Corsair sounds ? ask that since I am very tempted to get this sound pack as an replacement!

BR
Tom

daytonite_andy
November 1st, 2009, 03:57
is the IRIS AudioworX F-6F Hellcat sound-pack an alternative to the default Corsair sounds ? ask that since I am very tempted to get this sound pack as an replacement!

BR
Tom

The information I have read states that Corsairs & Hellcats both had Pratt & Witney R2800 engines so I guess the sound pack would fit. Anybody out there sucessfully married these two products together?

- Andrew

dswo
November 1st, 2009, 04:30
For non-Accusim aircraft, swapping sound sets is not a problem. Rename the aircraft's old sound subfolder to sound.original and then copy in the new sound subfolder. Next time you load the aircraft, it will use the files from the new sound subfolder.

Now: there might be sounds missing (e.g., tailhook) from the new soundpack! In which case you will need to copy those files, and their associated sound.cfg entries, from sound.original.

NOTE: I'm using the original sounds, so how this particular swap will work out I can't say. But that's how you would do it.

Txmmy83
November 1st, 2009, 09:22
have not yet purchased the soundpack but I will definately do that next week

I do a fictional repaint at the moment (will post preview shots in the next days)

Txmmy83
November 3rd, 2009, 10:36
have not yet purchased the soundpack but I will definately do that next week

I do a fictional repaint at the moment (will post preview shots in the next days)

so have finally purchased and can say that I am happy with that combo it is much more joy to fly with that sound!

BR
Tom