PDA

View Full Version : Some Women Like It Dirty

txnetcop
October 30th, 2009, 06:49
Gotcha! Heidi said she likes it dirty so we did this! Oh well while you are here. Look what I found on the A2A Piper Cub forum.
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

italoc
October 30th, 2009, 06:55
Beautiful
BTW I dont know how to get Heidi in my A2A Cub :isadizzy:
I've lost something in the manual, or something went wrong in my install ?
Any clue ?
Italo

txnetcop
October 30th, 2009, 06:57
SHIFT 4 and hit the + sign under her weight
Ted

MCDesigns
October 30th, 2009, 06:58
NICE! BTW, what scenery enhancements are you using? In the first shot, the grass looks really good.

txnetcop
October 30th, 2009, 07:00
Hey Michael REX grass it's free. Pablo's clouds for FS9. The rest is default

italoc
October 30th, 2009, 15:46
SHIFT 4 and hit the + sign under her weight
Ted
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
Thanks. I works fine; now I have Heidi with me on the Cub
Italo

lawdawg
October 30th, 2009, 16:00
You beat me to posting this, Sorry.
This is a paint request I made to Jigsaw and he came thru awesomely (is that a werd?)
I wanted to give you all a heads up to look over there.

JoeW
November 1st, 2009, 03:47
Hey Michael REX grass it's free. Pablo's clouds for FS9. The rest is default

I've looked all over for this "Grass". Where can I find it, Ted?
Thanks .............

MCDesigns
November 1st, 2009, 04:26
I've looked all over for this "Grass". Where can I find it, Ted?
Thanks .............

At REX

http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/downloads.html

DB93
November 1st, 2009, 06:38
Thanks for the link, Michael. I just downloaded their grass and their roads. :)

txnetcop, great screenshots!

txnetcop
November 1st, 2009, 07:19
Thank you for the compliment on the screen shots guys.

It is strange I really never liked flying the Piper Cub either in FS9 or FSX until this A2A Cub came along. Heidi is a challenge to please in her nervous mode and the repaints that have come out for it have just really enhanced my desire to fly it. I really am enjoying the NY Landclass and airports I had never flown before as well. Now I am back to bush flying WA, Montana, Utah, CA, and Canada again. The only other cub I got excited about was Flight Replica's L4s and his new Super Cub. I am so very grateful Mike included Super Cub. Low and slow much more fun now. Now FSAddon has a new Super Cub as well so it is raining Cubs. Having the time of my life with FSX when I get the opportunity.
Ted