PDA

View Full Version : An event near home

sandar
October 30th, 2009, 00:03
<TABLE class="msgTable DSBLD!msgmBackground2" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD height=78 width="77%" colSpan=2>At the end of the road where i live, there is a leisure centre which holds the occasional weekend event, such as a toy and collectors fair, oriental carpet sales, religious events etc. etc :sleep:

However, this morning on my return from taking the wife to the railway station, I noticed the fairies had been out planting advertising notices all along the grass verges informing drivers (and passengers) that, this weekend there is a beer festival :ernae:. For the able bodied it is walking, or at least staggering distance from home, I am just wondering if I could be done for drink driving my wheelchair. :isadizzy:

Cheers:icon29::guinness::blind:

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgEdited width="17%"> </TD><TD width="60%" align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

cheezyflier
October 30th, 2009, 05:30
For the able bodied it is walking, or at least staggering distance from home, I am just wondering if I could be done for drink driving my wheelchair. :isadizzy:

probably....but you'll never know until you try!:icon_lol: