PDA

View Full Version : Blue Screen of Death

Pepere
October 29th, 2009, 15:22
When ever I try to load CS C-130 in FSX I get the Blue screen of death crash. I just reinstalled XP and FSX because my computer crashed completely and I just but the latest CS C-130 in and it crashes to the blue screen. Anyone got a clue?

Thanks

David :kilroy:

harleyman
October 29th, 2009, 15:40
My best guess would be a funky DLL or Windows needs to finish updating for all its Frameworks...

Shylock
October 29th, 2009, 15:53
The CS C-130 is a memory hog. Best bet would be maybe try a Disc defrag or cleanup first. Then look for a program called game booster. Some folks have found that Game Booster ends the programs that are running in the background that you don't need while running FSX. Has this always happened or just now started?

Tylerb59
October 29th, 2009, 15:54
I had the same issue trying the demo. :isadizzy:

Made me wonder if the full version would do the same, I couldn't even get the demo aircraft to load in the aircraft selection spinner.

Pepere
October 29th, 2009, 16:54
I had the same issue trying the demo. :isadizzy:

Made me wonder if the full version would do the same, I couldn't even get the demo aircraft to load in the aircraft selection spinner.

That's where it's crashes with me too. I'm not going to spend to much more time on it I only paid 15.00 for it last December and I've had it with these type of aircraft makers that make you jump through hoops to keep their junk running. I just don't understand why they have to make things so complicated to the point you can't even run the stuff?:gameoff:

David:kilroy:

JamesChams
October 29th, 2009, 21:04
Mr. David "Pepere,"

Have you done the Windows (32-bit) OOM Error fix to your installation after the reinstall? If you haven't, then that'll give you the Blue screen with complex aircraft like the CS C-130's and a 3GB setup.

Good Luck! :wavey:

Pepere
October 30th, 2009, 11:40
Mr. David "Pepere,"

Have you done the Windows (32-bit) OOM Error fix to your installation after the reinstall? If you haven't, then that'll give you the Blue screen with complex aircraft like the CS C-130's and a 3GB setup.

Good Luck! :wavey:

I would say I have not - I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about!

David

Roger
October 30th, 2009, 12:27
I would say I have not - I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about!

David

Well James is right, it is worth a look! Nick Needham's instructions are clear... http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=29041

Also there was a sound card issue which is worth a look on their forums.

Their C-130 is a favorite of mine and my system is not top range these days.