PDA

View Full Version : Just had to tell some one.

Buddha13
September 26th, 2008, 14:20
Hi all,
Well what a scoop I got today.Just bought Lago's Rome scenery package for FS9.But at what a cost.49 pence/98 cents.It is new boxed and I found it in the bargain bin of my local PC World.They are having a major £1 million refit and are selling of their games stock.It also has Lago's Siai Marchetti SF260 a/c includrd.Also got Supreme Commander 'Forged Alliance' for £3.45/$9.00.

Buddha13

falcon409
September 26th, 2008, 15:09
. . . . .It also has Lago's Siai Marchetti SF260 a/c included. Buddha13
I didn't know Lago did that aircraft.

Corsair 14F
September 27th, 2008, 02:06
I shall also warmly recommend Venice (Italy...) scenery it is just awesome I've been lucky enough to visit the city on many occasions and it is just like the real thing. Can be combined with ISD LIPZ scenery (with some minor adjustments and tweaks).:applause:

Buddha13
September 27th, 2008, 08:42
Hi all,
Falcon,
Reading the box more closely I think the a/c is by Cloud 9.Not had a chance to install the package yet.Will find out once I have.

Buddha13

Desert Rat
September 27th, 2008, 09:42
The SF260 included with the boxed Rome is the RealAir version, very nice it is too, I posted a similar thread maybe a year or two ago, got my boxed rome from my local PCWorld for £3.97, a bit more, but still a bargain. Bagged me FSEnhancer for the same price. But the best ones were the Lago Copters box (Mi8 and 24) and Lago fighters box (Mig21, fiat g91 and MB339) each at the same price, now they were bargains. About a year later I got the boxed Lago Maddog for 97p from the same place.

So if you live in the UK, keep an eye out in your local PC World, you just gon't know what bargains you'll find.

Jamie