PDA

View Full Version : Martinsville = Happy Caz!

EasyEd
October 25th, 2009, 13:58
Hey All,

Good race. Denny had the best car and the inside position at the end. Hitting cars on pit road didn't hurt him at a short track.

Key point is Jimmy increased his points lead - winning races is nice but winning the Championship is what it's all about!

Juan Pablo - now if he would just learn how to not make rookie mistakes like driving aggressive using up too much of his car early. He was still fast at the end but not enough.

Your boy done OK Caz :ernae: - maybe take a bit of the sting out of 2 DNFs in a row.

-Ed-

Cazzie
October 25th, 2009, 15:28
Just rolled in Ed, I am a happy man. :ernae:

Timmy Peters yesterday in the truck race and Denny today, just can't get better than that. :icon_lol:

I was up in my seat cursing at the last caution, I just knew it would pull Johnson and worse Montoya up to Hamlin and Johnson or Montoya would do a bump and run. But thankfully Denny had the inside line this time, rather than Johnson having the inside line like last Spring's race.

But I am double-dog tired, ready for bed in fact, just too much for an old man to do in a day. And getting to celebrate after the race didn't help! :icon29:

So, I'm going to have to miss the baseball game tonight and take an early powder.

It was a much larger attendance at this race than in the Spring also, matter of fact, I'd about say it was a sell-out, best crowd at an east coast race I have seen this year.

Caz

Panther_99FS
October 25th, 2009, 15:46
Great race yeppers! & podium finish for Montoya....:bump:

Too bad Kyle slipped by Gordon at the end.....:kilroy:

stansdds
October 25th, 2009, 15:50
It was a great race, the whole thing was quite enjoyable. I really like short track racing.