PDA

View Full Version : Going to be offline for a couple of days...

Rami
October 23rd, 2009, 06:53
To all,

I will not be available for the next couple of days...I have to do a complete system reboot. It's going to take me at least a day (possibly two) in order to get my system back up.

Be good! :engel016:

Thanks,

Chacha
October 23rd, 2009, 07:05
To all,

I will not be available for the next couple of days...I have to do a complete system reboot. It's going to take me at least a day (possibly two) in order to get my system back up.

Be good! :engel016:

Thanks,

Hope everything will be alright! :engel016:

OBIO
October 23rd, 2009, 07:15
Just did the same thing....luckily I have all my sims installed on a second drive so I did not have to reinstall them....It took a goodly number of hours to do the format, reinstall of XP and all the related updates, then to reinstall my programs and utilities and such. The end result is a much more streamlined computer that has a lot more free space on C drive, nearly a dozen fewer processes running in the back ground, more free RAM and more free CPU power. The system is faster and my sim are smoother.

OBIO

PJMack
October 23rd, 2009, 07:59
Back up! Back up! Back up!....I have been there, sorry for your troubles.:icon29:

Hern07
October 23rd, 2009, 08:02
Good luck, When you get it up look at this site, it's got a lot of good free stuff. "What the heck is Tea Timer on windows XP and why does" :kilroy:

Rami
October 23rd, 2009, 20:24
I got my OS back up....and created a restore point with everything nice and neat. Tomorrow I reload my games.

miamieagle
October 23rd, 2009, 21:01
Good luck!

Remember to always have CFS2 install on a backup external Hardrive just in case something like this happens to you!

It happen to me a while back and I was back flying in no time.