PDA

View Full Version : Lotus L-39 Albatros review :)

VFR Reviews
October 22nd, 2009, 15:20
Hello gents!

My review of this excellent aircraft is now online at VFR Reviews and I'd be chuffed beyond repair to hear some feedback from you guys :)

http://www.vfrreviews.com/index.php?topic=469.0

Thanks a bunch!

Kevin

VFR Reviews
October 22nd, 2009, 16:43
Ok, images fixed.... Sorry about that :(

Naki
October 22nd, 2009, 20:09
Good read...certainly a lot better than the L-39 review I read somewhere else on a major flight sim site. Nice to see the Bananabob repaints and the two NZ L-39 ones in your pics.

Is there anywhere you could put on your site a summary of all the Gold award addons without reading all the reviews?

VFR Reviews
October 23rd, 2009, 05:51
Good read...certainly a lot better than the L-39 review I read somewhere else on a major flight sim site. Nice to see the Bananabob repaints and the two NZ L-39 ones in your pics.

Is there anywhere you could put on your site a summary of all the Gold award addons without reading all the reviews?

I know which one you're talking about.... This review will appear there too in awhile... :bump:

I certainly could, and that's a good idea. I'll do that when I get home this evening :)

Thanks mate :ernae: I appreciate it.

tracyq144
October 24th, 2009, 10:56
Nice review of a great addon!

dhl1986
October 24th, 2009, 11:00
I think this aircraft has set the new standard for payware planes. Everything from the manual, to the virtual cockpit, to the flight systems is as polished as you could ever expect it to be. Truly a work of art.

Lotus
October 24th, 2009, 11:40
Thanks very much guys, and thank you Kevin for the excellent review. :)

Cheers,

-Mike

Kiwikat
October 24th, 2009, 12:07
Very nice review! :applause: :medals:

dhl1986
October 24th, 2009, 15:23
I made a very basic and probably inaccurate ( :P ) video of starting the Albatros that was basically pulled right from the manual. I hope this will help some of you enjoy this fantastic plane even more. :icon29:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH16pUYmPKQ

Dexdoggy
October 25th, 2009, 14:25
Most certainly the L-39 is the new benchmark that others might hope to aspire to! :ernae:

VFR Reviews
October 25th, 2009, 17:12
Thanks a bunch guys, I really really do appreciate it. Sorry I was slow getting back, I've been away...

DHL- nice, mate, thanks for sharing :ernae: