PDA

View Full Version : G940 - Throttle Button Colour Change

Timm
October 22nd, 2009, 12:42
Hi Guys,
Asking for some more info/help on the G940 again, this time on how do you get the buttons to change colour ie from Green to Red etc? I have heard that these can be changed from GREEN lets say when the Landing gear is DOWN and RED when its UP etc I have read some where that there is a program on the CD but theres nothing on mine. Any help/info will be greatly appreciated. Timm

Dain Arns
October 22nd, 2009, 13:00
Only program available, right now, is the Demo one.

It should be on your CD. Its in the folders ---->

For 32bit OS : x86/program files/Logitech/Gaming Software
For 64bit OS : x64/program files 64/Logitech/Gaming Software

Look for JoystickSDK.zip and look at the ReadMe.TXT for install.

One of the Logitech developers, G940Mark, stated on Logitech's support forums, about a month ago, that a program is still in development for color changing the buttons for FSX.

"The throttle panel buttton lighting control is designed to be set by external commands from games. Since G940 is new, there isn't any direct game software support yet. We expect to have a program for Flight Simulator X support shortly, followed by other simulations as they are updated and released.As mentioned, the joystick SDK shows what is possible. each button can be assigned a vaue of red, green, amber or off."

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/PC-Gaming/Logitech-G940-LED-control/td-p/381575

VFR Reviews
October 22nd, 2009, 14:29
There's supposed to be a user-made program coming out soon that will work with FSX to make the buttons functional... I can't recall the details :ernae: