PDA

View Full Version : Airwrench Reactivation Problem

OBIO
October 21st, 2009, 17:33
Following a format and fresh rebuild of my system, I am getting all my software reinstalled. Have Air Wrench reinstalled but need to reactivate it. Send an e-mail to Jerry Beckwith (I hope I have that right) and go a message back that the e-mail was not deliverable. Sent an e-mail to the AirWrench@mudpond.org and got the same message. Any one know if Jerry is off line, sick, dead, been abducted by aliens, on a honey moon, generally pissed off at me.....?

EDIT: Never mind...just took a look at the second message I sent and saw that I had the address typed wrong: AirWrench@mudPONG.org

Not sure what mud pong is, but I sure bet is a lot funner than the original pong.

OBIO

Henry
October 21st, 2009, 17:44
Following a format and fresh rebuild of my system, I am getting all my software reinstalled. Have Air Wrench reinstalled but need to reactivate it. Send an e-mail to Jerry Beckwith (I hope I have that right) and go a message back that the e-mail was not deliverable. Sent an e-mail to the AirWrench@mudpond.org and got the same message. Any one know if Jerry is off line, sick, dead, been abducted by aliens, on a honey moon, generally pissed off at me.....?

EDIT: Never mind...just took a look at the second message I sent and saw that I had the address typed wrong: AirWrench@mudPONG.org

Not sure what mud pong is, but I sure bet is a lot funner than the original pong.

OBIO
LOL
he is still alive and kicking
H

OBIO
October 22nd, 2009, 05:06
All is good....once I sent the e-mail to the right address, Jerry sent back an activation code in short order.

OBIO

cheezyflier
October 22nd, 2009, 06:37

i remember when pong was about all there was, and people couldn't get enough.

JoeW
October 22nd, 2009, 07:36
What is Airwrench?

Henry
October 22nd, 2009, 08:17
What is Airwrench?
here with some other goodies
http://www.mudpond.org/
H