PDA

View Full Version : Mike Making Headlines Again ...

Snuffy
October 21st, 2009, 09:40
You know Mike, if ya close your curtains this kinda stuff wouldn't happen to ya ...

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=1790464

Henry
October 21st, 2009, 09:45
or just quit coffee!
the thought in my mind is not pretty!:running:
H

OBIO
October 21st, 2009, 10:54
If you go looking into people's windows, while on their property, at 5:30 in the morning...and you see someone naked...that is your fault. Charging this guy with indecent exposure and possibly sending him to prison for a year....that is uncalled for.

OBIO

cheezyflier
October 21st, 2009, 11:05
If you go looking into people's windows, while on their property, at 5:30 in the morning...and you see someone naked...that is your fault. Charging this guy with indecent exposure and possibly sending him to prison for a year....that is uncalled for.

OBIO

i agree. besides, something like that could put him on the national sex offender's registry, and could ruin his life

Willy
October 21st, 2009, 11:18
If someone wants to run around naked in their own home it's their business. I'd press charges on the peeping toms.

Lionheart
October 21st, 2009, 11:19

OBIO

I agree.. What about the peeping Tom charge, and trespassing? They literally cut through is yard!

Dang.. What is the world coming too..

Bill

safn1949
October 21st, 2009, 11:35
I agree.. What about the peeping Tom charge, and trespassing? They literally cut through is yard!

Dang.. What is the world coming too..

Bill

That's Virginia law enforcement for you. Justice system? Got nothing to do with justice there.And that's why I don't live there anymore.

Toastmaker
October 21st, 2009, 13:03
Crikey, what a bunch of crap! If I were an attorney, I'd represent this guy for free and rip the state's case to pieces.

:isadizzy:

cheezyflier
October 21st, 2009, 13:07
That's Virginia law enforcement for you. Justice system? Got nothing to do with justice there.And that's why I don't live there anymore.

if i remember correctly, part of the fun of the commonwealth there, is that the judges don't have to be lawyers. that can lead to some funny interpretations of the law

Lionheart
October 21st, 2009, 13:36
This makes me think its a vengence setup. Someone must be mad at this guy and is getting even. This just cant be real....

Bill