PDA

View Full Version : Problems solved!

falcon409
October 21st, 2009, 07:45
I want to give a big shout out to "Salty_Air" for his assistance this morning on TS. He walked me through several possibilities on why this duenna posting wasn't working and we finally hit on the solution. I had installed the update package assuming it was a standalone. It is not, lol. I uninstalled, downloaded the full installation package and the update and everything is working as advertised. Thanks a bunch Austin!!:ernae:

Dangerousdave26
October 21st, 2009, 07:58
I want to give a big shout out to "Salty_Air" for his assistance this morning on TS. He walked me through several possibilities on why this duenna posting wasn't working and we finally hit on the solution. I had installed the update package assuming it was a standalone. It is not, lol. I uninstalled, downloaded the full installation package and the update and everything is working as advertised. Thanks a bunch Austin!!:ernae:

AH now I never would have guessed that one.

Good to know. I did not think it possible to get it to run with out the previous versions.

falcon409
October 21st, 2009, 08:27
AH now I never would have guessed that one. Good to know. I did not think it possible to get it to run with out the previous versions.
Yea, I made one of those "assumptions" I'm famous for and it backfired. The Duenna was working correctly right up to the point of dropping the Baton, at that point it would generate the maps needed but not in a combined form with the text. That's why I couldn't get them to post correctly, they weren't even there.

Milton Shupe
October 21st, 2009, 10:00
The original package has the Visual Basic runtime routines in it, required to make the update work.

salt_air
October 21st, 2009, 11:46
Hey Ed,

Thanks for the "flowers" man.....

I'm happy to share what little I know with everybody, anytime I can.

I know we all wanted to see you up and running and havin' a ball too

I was glad to be able to help.

Best of luck for the rest of this journey.....

:running: