PDA

View Full Version : "The Door of Time"......

gera
October 18th, 2009, 19:07
"Finally humanity has a possible way out of the incoming doom from its growing star" were the words of Dr. Nicaluas Picotta from the University of Milan last year at the world fair. Dr. Picotta and his team have been coming the Mountain ranges of the world for many decades looking for the "Time warp door" or better known as the "Door of Time". According to Quantum Astrophysics this is a warp in the time compendiun of the nearby Universe, specially the area near our second nearest star group or Alpha Centaury-. A growing black hole at 3.8 degrees from the center of our Galaxy has provided many a star and planets an turbulent "tunnel to the fouth dimension" giving those in its path a way to move forward into the very deep space, the earth being one of these planets.
For two weeks Dr. Picotta and his daughter, Alice, an astronomical and mathematical laura cum laude from the University of Krakow had been searching a volcano in Azerbaijan for this illusive "door". Last night a small tremor woke up the good doctor and his lovely daughter and a "timeless heat and smell" covered the camp grounds a few miles from the crater. Suspecting something of grave importance they hurriedly went in a hot climb to a nearby ledge. As they neared the rocky place the smell "of old" got stronger and yellowish light flowed toward them from a point up high in the peak. As they neared the light, thunder was heard and many a lightning struck the oulayed forest...............sorry to convey to you readers, both Dr. Picotta and his beautiful daughter have now disappeared and no one has seen them since......
You have been hired by the "Compendium of Scientific Percolating Organizations" to fly out to the forsaken area a take a look around for these very well known scientists who still have pending debts with the organization. What will you find?.....time will tell all.:running:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/scratchbuilt/TIMETUNNELPOSTER.jpg

jmig
October 19th, 2009, 03:28
*Looks around for Harrison Ford*

This is interesting :) I am not a fan of missions. (not since Dick Chenny chewed me out for making a two G 60 bank turn at Edwards, anyway. How was I to know he had back problems?) But, I may try this just to see what happens.

Keep em coming, Gera.

gera
October 19th, 2009, 07:03
The sounds emmited by the "door" can be heard above the engine noice of the aircraft approaching it!!!!!
"will do jmig"!!!!!---:running::running: