PDA

View Full Version : Help with creating new repaint??

jakegazzard
October 18th, 2009, 06:39
Hello, would someone be able to help me with a repaint in fsx please?
I do not have the skills needed to craft repaints. The aircraft i want to br repainted is the A2A Piper cub. If anyone is kind enough to help, please leave a post and i will give you some info. Thank you!!!!

jakegazzard
October 18th, 2009, 06:48
Or the dh puss moth for fs9 but it works with fsx well
Or the auster j1 autocrat by Dave Garwood

Tako_Kichi
October 18th, 2009, 08:35
Hi Jake, it might be better if you could either describe the paint you are looking for or better yet provide pictures (or links to pictures) if it's a real aircraft.

The repainters would then be able to see if they were able to do it or if it was not possible for some reason.

Of the aircraft you listed in your two posts I think the A2A Cub is the only one with a paintkit which always makes a repainter's job easier. The repainter would also need to have the aircraft on his/her system so that they could check for 'fit' which can limit painters of payware aircraft.

jakegazzard
October 18th, 2009, 09:44
Hi tako_kichi, i agree that the cub is probably the better idea, all i want is to have my registration (G-JGAZ) and a small design.

Cazzie
October 18th, 2009, 10:14
Yes, reference is a must for accuracy. A2A has a spectacular paint Kit with their Cub, I think there's one for Dave's Auster too, none yep on Milton's Puss Moth as i know of.

But the A2A Cub is amazingly quick and easy to do a repaint of once good reference is found.

Caz