PDA

View Full Version : Valiant Victor...

IanP
October 15th, 2009, 13:58
...but not Vulcan. They never lived here.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, because it's rather a nice model... :d) a Vulcan is all I have. I know Alphasim do a Victor, but has anyone seen an FSX Valiant in the works?

Work in progress, obviously, but someone (not from this forum) specifically asked for this one, so I said I'd do it. The WW2 base was up the top of this shot and I should probably actually include it, as the layout was still visible when the Cold War base was built - plus the tower looks decidedly odd without the old runway visible right next to it - but right now I'm in need of a very specific hangar. I don't have the know-how or the resources to build it, so there's a T2 in its place, for the moment.

Oh well. I'll plod on with what I have for now.

peter12213
October 15th, 2009, 16:54
I havent seen or heard of one but I'd definately like one!!

noddy
October 15th, 2009, 23:25
Nope can't find a thing, be good to have a Valiant in FSX.

calypsos
October 16th, 2009, 00:28
RAF Gaydon????

bruce448
October 16th, 2009, 01:04
RAF Gaydon????

looks that way

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/WAFU448/Gaydon.jpg

Bruce

IanP
October 16th, 2009, 03:18
So is anyone prepared to make me the dedicated V-bomber 'Gaydon' hangar then, folks? :d

Paul K
October 16th, 2009, 16:53
Gaydon. I remember going to a Battle of Britain Day at Gaydon. It was absolutely bucketing down, and when a Vulcan aquaplaned off the taxiway and went up to its port axle in mud, nothing could get past it and the rest of the display was cancelled. There was a collective sigh of relief, apparently.